JPF Home Page
[Linked Image]
(the same pic i use in my signature

! At last ! I have decided to take the plunge, and launch the all new 'Percussion LooP Library', a place to host all my original Home-made Percussion LooPs online for all of you guys and gals out there.

This is an Extensive Percussion LooP Library by me, jsm to Down-Load and Preview and Plug and Play and Jam to! - The first 'Try b4u Buy' Web-Site from jsm @ S.M.Studios...

To Date there are over '22 Thousand' Percussion LooPs currently hosted online, with Styles ranging from Jazzy RnB to Hard Hitting House, PoP, and Rock, with tons of Up n Jump and Hip Hop Flava in the Boot to go. But definitely something for someone looking to be Instantly Inspired and Quickly Creative to. It has often been said that these LooPs have a very USA Hip Hop Production type of feel to them...

[Linked Image]

(this is a pic of the actual player i use to playback the drum-loops now)

i hope one day i get to tell you just hoew this idea all started by my friends who would come round, stick a loop of mine on, grab one of my guitars or even the sl1200 or mike or the Korg 01w keyboard, and then just start instantly and creatively jammin to them. it took me a while to realise but i had made something that made it easier for others to make music...

and even if its not something you have a need for, you can still go and listen to some of my songs & audio i have posted for everybody's listening pleasure. i hope you like what you find...

i just uploaded some more folders here...

20150301 220bpm
20150225 150bpm
20150201 150 bpm

i hope you like what you hear all and wish you all the best out there...

© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards