JPF Home Page
Hello Everyone,

I began recording this last year in May... put it away for 3 months and back at it in January. Laid down the bass and drums via digital instrument sounds along with a gazillion drum samples and other sounds... put it away. Spent many, many weeks EQing, presets and mixing. Laid flute down a month ago.

I would appreciate your comments and feedback always welcomed.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13134757
thanx for a hypnotic mornin'!i like it Latteta.Mike
hey Mike, thank you for listening a leaving a wonderful, uplifting comment!
Like it Latteta. Ambitious project. I'm a little embarrassed. I usually don’t spend more than one day on a track. grin

Best, John smile
Posted By: IronKnee Re: Enter the sacred space of the Heart - 07/16/15 06:48 AM
I really like the vibe,....and the recording is stellar. The title doesn't do a whole lot for me, here......maybe, it's because I'm not hearing the reverence. Still, I like it, and could listen to this for many, many times to come.
-T
Posted By: GocartMoz Re: Enter the sacred space of the Heart - 07/16/15 05:06 PM
Lattetta,

Awesome stuff. I am not usually a fan of instrumentals, but this had me captivated from the start and kept my attention throughout. Enjoyed it.

Dave
Hey John, thanks so much for stopping by and listening. happy you liked it. Don't be embarrased man, if it only takes a day and you like what you did, be blessed... that's really fantastic. Don't envy MY process. Days and hours... Lordie, Lord, when will it ever end, I ask myself. Sometimes its just tortuous. But I'm driven and am grateful that I can do it now that I retired from the non-music workforce last September. All the best with each endeavor!!

Originally Posted by John Lawrence Schick
Like it Latteta. Ambitious project. I'm a little embarrassed. I usually don’t spend more than one day on a track. grin

Best, John smile
Hey Cognac, I really appreciate your comments and so glad you like the vibe. Thank you for noticing the recording efforts too. As for the vibe... well I guess its an individual thing. Maybe, if I may suggest... om on the note 'F' when you listen again and really allow the music to penetrate your being. The 'F' note resonates with the Heart Chakra. Thanks again man!

Originally Posted by Cognac
I really like the vibe,....and the recording is stellar. The title doesn't do a whole lot for me, here......maybe, it's because I'm not hearing the reverence. Still, I like it, and could listen to this for many, many times to come.
-T
Dave, your feedback means so much to me. Getting a sense of how my music touches folks is so important to the work. Thank you tons!! Blessings!

Originally Posted by GocartMoz
Lattetta,

Awesome stuff. I am not usually a fan of instrumentals, but this had me captivated from the start and kept my attention throughout. Enjoyed it.

Dave
Posted By: BonzaiWag Re: Enter the sacred space of the Heart - 07/16/15 10:38 PM
Beautiful, trancy, creative with a wonderful production! Great job,
Latteta!

Diff
A sacred place, indeed. Thanks for the reminder and the wonderful listen.

J&B
Hello Diff, I appreciate you stopping by and listening. Thanks for the compliments. This is Trk 3 from the Album 'Trance to Heaven' and I am now offering this song as a free download. So, enjoy. And if you know of others who'd enjoy it... click the Facebook button and 'share'. Blessings!

Originally Posted by differenzmusic
Beautiful, trancy, creative with a wonderful production! Great job,
Latteta!

Diff
aaaaaww thank you Janice & Bud. I'm so glad you appreciate the thought about the sacred space of the Heart. Please go back and down load it if you'd like. I've just made the song a free download. And if you feel so inclined, click the Facebook or other network button and 'share' with your friends. After all, I need you guys. As music doctor, I can not do my work if there is no one to gift with the music medicine. Blessings.

Originally Posted by Janice & Bud
A sacred place, indeed. Thanks for the reminder and the wonderful listen.

J&B
Hi Latteta,

I love groove oriented modal space music. The kind pioneered by groups like Tangerine Dream in the 80s, and this seems to be standing on the shoulders of such music. You are probably a better instrumentalist than any of those guys, so your "sound" can go places theirs couldn't.

I love the quick echo/delay on the flute. Appropriately spacey. The modal music is trance inducing while so many of the little rhythmic motifs make me want to dance..which makes this kinda like rave music for artists..or art music for ravers.

Mike
What an awesome piece of work! Downloaded and playing in itunes, as I type. I think I'll play it for my husband during our next "nap" (nudge, nudge, wink, wink, know what I mean?) grin

Thank you so much for sharing your genius.

Ricki
Posted By: Travis david Re: Enter the sacred space of the Heart - 07/22/15 02:38 PM
Time well spent Latteta really enjoyed the few minutes put me in a trance lol
Travis
© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards