JPF Home Page
Posted By: Kevin Rivers Musicians, Your Music on Facebook! - 01/26/11 05:29 PM
Hi JPF,

It's been a long time since I've posted here as I've been doing a lot of traveling meeting some of you. For those that do not know me, my name is Kevin Rivers, CEO of WaTunes. I am proud to say that WaTunes has moved its entire services to Facebook.

What does this means for indie artists, musicians, & songwriters?

Well, it means that you can sell your music directly on Facebook using WaTunes. WaTunes is a free app to use which enables every Facebook user to buy & download any song they want without leaving the site. With our strategic deal with MediaNet, we have secured licensing deals with all four major labels as well as independent distributors like CD Baby, TuneCore, and ReverbNation. This gives us a complete library of music to discover on Facebook.

Over 10 million high quality MP3s to download and what better way to do make money with your music than on the world's #1 social network? If you are already using distribution services mentioned above, most likely your content is already made available on WaTunes! Check it out and start sharing your music on Facebook!

For more information, check out our website at: www.watunes.com and try out the new model.
Posted By: Tom Shea Re: Musicians, Your Music on Facebook! - 01/26/11 05:37 PM
I did set up a facebook music page for Justice. It was very easy to do from soundclick. Soundclick has set up a one button method for transferring all your soundlcick songs to your Facebook Music Page.

Tom
Posted By: Kevin Rivers Re: Musicians, Your Music on Facebook! - 01/26/11 10:30 PM
Originally Posted by Tom Shea
I did set up a facebook music page for Justice. It was very easy to do from soundclick. Soundclick has set up a one button method for transferring all your soundlcick songs to your Facebook Music Page.

Tom

Very nice Tom! smile

What's really interesting about the WaTunes app is that its free to use. Also its very convenient to sell your music on Facebook to your fans, friends, and family. Just about anyone on Facebook can go in and buy your music without fail. Its really cool. Give it a try!
Posted By: Andy K Re: Musicians, Your Music on Facebook! - 01/28/11 05:19 AM
Why do you have an "Enter" page before a visitor can get to the site? I never understood why people do this. It is just an extra click plus the "enter" pages are frequently slow to load.
Posted By: Linda Sings Re: Musicians, Your Music on Facebook! - 01/28/11 07:07 AM
Fun to see you back, Kevin.

And wow, nice pecs & abs you've developed! Some of the ladies here will be noticing that smile

Good luck & wishes with your business.
I have nothing for sale yet.

Linda
Posted By: Kevin Rivers Re: Musicians, Your Music on Facebook! - 01/28/11 10:15 PM
Originally Posted by Andy K
Why do you have an "Enter" page before a visitor can get to the site? I never understood why people do this. It is just an extra click plus the "enter" pages are frequently slow to load.

Hi Andy, it makes it easier for visitors to go straight to the app page and use the service. In fact, the "Enter" button on our site is quite fast and easy to load than most others.

@Linda: Thanks Linda. Definitely share our new app with the world! Now everyone will be able to buy music on Facebook! Its very convenient for both fans & musicians alike! smile
Posted By: Kevin Rivers Re: Musicians, Your Music on Facebook! - 02/03/11 05:15 AM
New update everyone! We've updated our site color scheme to make the app very seemless with Facebook!

If you're an artist, this is the most convenient way to share and sell your music on Facebook!
© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards