JPF Home Page
It seems I'm the new moderator for New Mexico. I sure would appreciate getting an idea of how many of us are out there and where everybody's from.

there is WAY too much talent in this state for us to have such a tiny presence on these boards, so let me hear from you.

Thanks, you guys.

Ted
Still waiting...{LOL}
I'm here now but will be gone later. I live in a motorhome. Parked in TorC now. Moving on to Deming in Jan.

Well I grew up in Albuquerque and would move there in a minute if I could get a job at the University of New Mexico. I live in Texas right now and work at TCU in Fort Worth.
Oh, C'mon, now. With all the talent in this state, and so many folks who ONLY have to make music to make a living (certainly, that applies to the northen half of the state), how can this board be so silent?

I've got to get to work fixing this.

Ted
I KNOW you're out there somewhere...don't be afraid to speak up.

:/ wink grin

If y'all think I'm going to give up, you are sadly mistaken...

grin crazy grin crazy grin

Ted
www.revotismoon.com is in New Mexico I think. And I know there's a gal on one of the sites I visit. www.songwriter101.com maybe or www.songwriter.net
Originally Posted by Gary E. Andrews
www.revotismoon.com is in New Mexico I think. And I know there's a gal on one of the sites I visit. www.songwriter101.com maybe or www.songwriter.net

Thank you, Gary.

I truly appreciate the head's up; but I don't feel right about CHASING people down. There are TOO many members on this site/these boards for NM folk NOT to be taking an active part. If you're willing to encourage her to join us here, wooHOO.

But if I have to stick with this for months, I'm fully intending to pull them out of the woodwork, if need be...

Well, I'm hoping so, anyway. :/

Thanks, again...

Ted
Hi, Ted!

I live in California, but honeymooned in Taos and Santa Fe, New Mexico in 1989. we just celegrated our 19th anniversary smile

We found New Mexico to be one of the most beautifuol places...and were amazed at the unique artistic talents we saw there.

Good luck!

Emily
I know you exist.

Let me hear from you.

Ted
Y'all are NOT getting off this easy. I'm going to bug and annoy you until you admit you're here on this site.

Ted
Howdy Ted!

NM sure is a pretty place... but I'm afraid I only know ex-pats.

Maybe they've all been watching you on the Albuquerque & Santa Fe Chapter Message Board or the Southwest Chapter Board...

Anyhow, I'll bump you to the top again.

Best o' luck.

"Uncle" Chuck
Ted, I know exactly how you feel. We will all keep bumping this up until someone responds. Also post this invitation in all the other forums, except for the chapter ones. It isn't spamming to do that and also the NM people may not read this particular forum that much.
Thanks, you guys. I have also posted this in the NM chapter threads. Thanks for the support, and you can bet you'll keep seeing me. sick

Ted
Nothin'???!!!

Seems like my post regarding Flagstaff, AZ... it stayed put for nearly a year...

© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards