JPF Home Page

Anybody here know Pink personally?

Posted By: Fdemetrio

Anybody here know Pink personally? - 02/01/18 03:06 PM

I'm not a fan, and never wanted to meet her really, but, I'd love to have a few words with her this week!

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...ks-anthem-belichicks-shirt-player-props/
Posted By: niteshift

Re: Anybody here know Pink personally? - 02/01/18 04:29 PM

Hey Fdemetrio,

You kidding ? I read that piece, and that's just unbelievable. It's like betting on two bugs crawling up a wall. As a gambler, I'd have to say, for a bit of fun, sure, but nothing more, don't bet the bank. smile

You guys can actually bet on a hairstyle ? I do believe the world has gone crazy. crazy

Incidentally, Ms TV Audio Director ( the wife ) knows Ms Pink quite well. Back in the day, when Ms Pink was "quite" well known, she came over to Oz, and the Australian public sent her music ballistic, globally. I believe that Ms Pink has a fond association of those days, and still appreciates the mega sold out concerts which were/are still happening.

Sad story........for a bygone musician..........

Due to previous relationships with Ms TV Audio Director, a few years ago, ( less than 5 ) niteshift and Ms Rock Chic were invited to said TV studio to hang in the green room with said Ms Pink for an early morning gig.....which was in the parking lot of the TV studio....with full mega gear. Whilst getting ready over a cooked breakfast at 3.30 AM , the phone call came through that the audio crew would not be needed as Ms Pink's own sixteen wheeler, with crew, self contained mega studio on wheels, would be rolled into a suitable position in the lot, and a simple stereo output would be provided for broadcast.

Sad faces all around . frown Could have gone, but as an extra hanger on, that would not have been cool. NO disrespect to Ms Pink here, by any means. Ms Pink, besides being a consummate professional, has always been supportive and appreciative to her crew, and is exceptionally well regarded in this respect.

So, funny huh ? Folks are betting on the colour of her hair ?

I'll be sure to pass that along to Ms TV audio director, the next time they cross paths, to relay. What a crazy world.... crazy

cheers, niteshift

PS - and obviously in regard to your question, whether it be real or supposed, is NO.

Re: Anybody here know Pink personally? - 02/01/18 05:57 PM

It's all part of the spectacle that is the Super Bowl.

It's a bit of a world wide human circus.

I agree, I never had interest in these types of props, but they do intrigue me.

I sit and wonder if anybody has approached Pink, and asked her straight out what color her hair will be. Or if she decided to wager on herself....

It's not gambling if you know the answer!

But I do believe if she was to give out that info to people she could be in trouble for doing so, it be like giving inside information to stock investors.

Re: Anybody here know Pink personally? - 02/01/18 06:14 PM

Hey Fdemetrio,

Man, that's just unreal. I'm a gambling man myself, very minor, and only play blackjack to PLAY the game and have some fun. It's the best and fairest game apart from 2 up. To bet on a hair colour ? Man you must be crazy, or just having a good bit of fun, with any losses put down to the price of a coffee.

Good luck ! And I'm not going to sift through my filofax for Ms Pink's hair stylist ! grin

cheers, niteshift

Re: Anybody here know Pink personally? - 02/01/18 06:16 PM

But if you knew her hair would be blue, it be a pretty amazing feeling.

Who u got in this game my gambling buddy?

Re: Anybody here know Pink personally? - 02/01/18 06:26 PM

Hey Fdemetrio,

Just nothing bud. Not interested. If I did have the inside, geeez would I be keeping it quiet. grin

cheers, niteshift

Re: Anybody here know Pink personally? - 02/08/18 04:58 PM

Hey Fdemetroi,

Pink's hairstyle was blonde. Did you win big ? grin

cheers, niteshift
Posted By: Colin Ward

Re: Anybody here know Pink personally? - 02/09/18 11:08 AM

I think I remember hearing that Pink was a member of JPF before she hit the big time. I like this one..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwmUMvhy-lY
© 2018 Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards