JPF Home Page
Posted By: Roy Cooper Anyone fancy helping me and also JPF - 11/21/17 06:12 PM
I just added this to the telethon topic, if anyone is interested in helping me and also adding to the JPF telethon pot.

Last year I had a press release written by Colin Ward and donated some funds to the JPF via the telethon on his behalf.

This year, I have just finished making a production product of a device that I have invented to be added to Helen's wheelchair to make both our lives easier. I have been working on it, from idea to prototype to actual product for approx 6 months now.

Over the next 2 to 3 weeks, I will be doing 3 short videos on the product.

The first video will be an introduction to the invention, explaining why it was invented by myself. It will be a 45 to 60 sec Introduction. (The voice-over for this video will be approx 300 to 350 words)

The 2nd video will be explaining what it is, how it is made, and how the various parts work.

This will be a 3 to 4 minutes (give or take) video. (The voice-over for this video will be approx 500 to 600 words)

The 3rd video will be showing the product in use with Helen as the guinea pig. This will be a 2 to 3 minute (give or take) video. (This video may or may not have a voice-over, but if it does, it will probably be 200 to 300 words.)

So what I will be looking for is a speaking voice-over for each video. Maybe the same voice or three different voices.

At the time, I will at the time be able to give a link to the video and written script with indications in the video of where the voice segments will be.

If anyone is interested in doing this, please let me know.

I think a good way for me to hear your talking voice and make my choice is for anyone who is interested, to make a 30 sec talking recording about their favorite subject, and post it here, or send me a pm.

Could be about a guitar, a car or yourself, if you happen to be your favorite subject.

I will add backing music myself, but feel free to use some background music for your example.

If I don't select you, please don't take it personally, there can only be 2.

Now the important bit.

I will donate $40 to the telethon once the first (Introduction video) is finished with completed voice-over, in the name of the person whose voice I select,
$50 for the completed 2nd video if a voice-over is used in the name of the person whose voice I select,
and $30 for the 3rd voice-over if needed.

If the same persons voice is used then I will donate the relevant amount in their name.

Also once the voice-over is added to the video/s, I must have all rights for usage of the finished video/s to promote the product.

Any questions please ask and I will try to assist.

As time will be of the essence, should a suitable talking voice not be usable or used from JPF, then all bets are off, however I will make a donation myself in that event of $50 to the telethon just for effort.

I want to thank Dave Rice who did the voice-over for the prototype video way back when I first started the project. Thanks friend.

God Bless Roy and Helen.

Hey Roy....

Sure, I could help you out with the voice over thing. Here is a video I made with my voice over on it:

https://youtu.be/QccQwZTXtOw

Greg
Posted By: Roy Cooper Re: Anyone fancy helping me and also JPF - 11/24/17 02:19 AM
Thanks Greg for the offer.Its appreciated.
I have sent you a PM

God Bless Roy and Helen
Posted By: Roy Cooper Re: Anyone fancy helping me and also JPF - 11/24/17 03:09 AM
Also thanks so much Ricki for your contribution.

I will be working on the video now,

God Bless Roy and Helen
If you need any background instrumentals let me know Roy. Be glad to donate my services.

BTW, I fixed my website via your suggestions. Thanks!

Best, John smile
Posted By: Roy Cooper Re: Anyone fancy helping me and also JPF - 11/24/17 06:56 PM
Thanks John and I may well take you up on that when the presentation is finished and by the way, your website is looking 100% now.
It's amazing how we can still learn how to do things... you are now a webmaster in my eyes

God Bless Roy and Helen
Hi Roy:

Glad to see you are attracting some talented narrators... and will probably gather a few more to choose from. My narration voice is reaching the point of no return but I was so glad to provide you with a preliminary "guinea pig" effort. As always, I wish you tons of success with your idea... and in everything you do. Hugs to Helen.

----Dave
Posted By: Roy Cooper Re: Anyone fancy helping me and also JPF - 11/25/17 06:59 AM
Originally Posted by Dave Rice
Hi Roy:

Glad to see you are attracting some talented narrators... and will probably gather a few more to choose from. My narration voice is reaching the point of no return but I was so glad to provide you with a preliminary "guinea pig" effort. As always, I wish you tons of success with your idea... and in everything you do. Hugs to Helen.

----Dave

Thanks Dave, and I'm looking forward to hearing the narrations and making the videos.

I may well use some of your voice-overs in the final mix...we will see

God Bless Roy and Helen
© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards