JPF Home Page
To Brian

And All my friends here at JPF I want to wish you a healthy safe and happy new year. I miss you guys! Hope everyone is well and happy. Sorry about Stan frown

Regressions in health and personal life have stalled me. INSANE past year for me.
Gonna try push for a surgery soon to see if it helps with any of the increased symptoms. I'll post up a Christmas piece to share with you. Its me the nylon guitar and about 1400mgs of Ibuprofen and an antivert. Much love and warm wishes. I will be back!

Mike
Sub

Good to hear from you Sub. I was just thinking about you today. Great classical rendition. Keep us updated. Happy New Year friend. Ben
I've already dubbed Johny Daubert as "the Comeback King"

But I believe that THIS coming year, he will have to relinquish that title to "Mike Caro, the Sub that wouldn't Sink"!!!

Love ya!

Midnite
Happiest New Year to you too, Mike!

Wishing for the best for you in the coming year.
Nice picking there,all I can do is chord.All the best Mike in the new year.
Hi Mike:

Sweet pickin' my friend. May 2014 be the year of your triumph over all the medical issues you battle day and night. I think of you often and offer prayers for your improved health.

All the best,

Dave
All the best Mike. "Have a great year!" smile

douglas
And my very best to you Sub.

Have a great year Mike, and I look forward to hearing some more of your tunes real soon. smile

cheers, niteshift
Originally Posted by ben willis
Good to hear from you Sub. I was just thinking about you today. Great classical rendition. Keep us updated. Happy New Year friend. Ben

Hi Ben smile Thanks old buddy. I will.
Originally Posted by MidniteBob
I've already dubbed Johny Daubert as "the Comeback King"

But I believe that THIS coming year, he will have to relinquish that title to "Mike Caro, the Sub that wouldn't Sink"!!!

Love ya!

Midnite

Hey Bob - Yeah well Johns taken me all over the place to try to get help. if he sinks Im sunk too. smile Last epidoral steroid shots no anesthesia... didnt help much but boy were those needles long.
Thanks Caroline ox smile
Thanks Everett, man I think you r profile pic has never changed smile
Originally Posted by Dave Rice
Hi Mike:

Sweet pickin' my friend. May 2014 be the year of your triumph over all the medical issues you battle day and night. I think of you often and offer prayers for your improved health.

All the best,

Dave

Hi Dave thanks man. Ot really is insane I mean hello disequilibrium do to neck and back.. Anyone care to concur?
Thanks,
Hey Mike

Good to hear from you. you are on my mind pretty regular, when you pop into my mind I always pause and send a prayer your way, well more a meditative mental picture of you moving about pain free and happy.

Great picking in this video, not surprising, very entertaining.

Happy New Year my friend hope 2014 is when you reach the summit, and get the answers you need to unlock the mysteries of your health issues.

Cheers
Paul
Good hearing from you Mike. I hope this year brings you some relief. My God, you deserve it.

Nice guitar work.

Take care, John smile
© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards