JPF Home Page

hey guys it's still me

Posted By: Linda Sings

hey guys it's still me - 05/25/13 10:22 PM

I've changed my JPF name here & my haircolor but I'm still the same Linda, still married, still getting along with life. smile

Miss you all - been so busy! 2 weddings, nieces born, other babies born in the family, just lots of stuff and not much of it is writing or producing actual music lately. Fighting out some major anxiety & other issues taking up too much brain space. It's getting better. bit by bit. I'd like to speak more freely - I might, but, I don't know. PM me if you wanna. smile

thx & I'm on twitter more often than I should be if ya wanna catch up, @lindasings4u -- love ya JPF!

hugs, L
Posted By: Ray E. Strode

Re: hey guys it's still me - 05/26/13 04:20 PM

Ye Gads,
Just when things were getting back to normal ! You will be happy to know, or not, that my grandaughter who's birthday is one day after yours, now 18 graduated from High School Wed. the 22th. AND, she is working so all is not bad news. Uh, welcome back.
Posted By: Kevin Emmrich

Re: hey guys it's still me - 05/27/13 01:20 AM

Hey Linda -- welcome back! Sounds like you got a lot going on. Music and JPF are always nice places of refuge.

Re: hey guys it's still me - 06/26/13 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by Ray E. Strode
Ye Gads,
Just when things were getting back to normal ! You will be happy to know, or not, that my grandaughter who's birthday is one day after yours, now 18 graduated from High School Wed. the 22th. AND, she is working so all is not bad news. Uh, welcome back.

Yes Ray! Happy to hear it!!! awesome. and thank you smile

Re: hey guys it's still me - 06/26/13 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by Kevin Emmrich
Hey Linda -- welcome back! Sounds like you got a lot going on. Music and JPF are always nice places of refuge.

Thanks Kevin! and yes ... they surely are. It hasn't started hm, manifesting??? as or in musical form yet. Basically I have permanent PTSD from childhood issues. Yeeeehhhhhh ick. *shrug* Just pressing forward --- and onward.
L
© 2021 Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards