Robert Graham
(Casual Observer)
11/03/10 08:55 PM
Looking for a new band - Toronto area

Hello to all the Toronto based musicians out there!

My name is Robert Graham - I released my debut album "Storm in a Teacup" last year. It's a pop/rock/acc record - multi genre - very melody/harmony driven - a lot of the songs have a late 70's early 80's feel.

The album has been well received - some of the songs have done well in some competitions (Honorable Mention 2010 Billboard World Song Contest, semifinalist Dallas Songwriters Association Song Contest). Another song has been chosen to be in an Australian Feature Film, another has been forwarded by TAXI to Crucial Music for possible placement in their TV and Film projects. The songs have been played on the CBC, BBC, the ABC, and NPR plus I have done feature interviews on those stations too. Blah blah...

I am not telling you this so you will go and buy it! I am telling you because I am moving to Toronto at the end of next summer (late August 2011) and I want YOU to be in my new band. I have a band of great players from Kingston but I will need new people for my new location.

I am looking for great guitarists (at least one if not two), bass, and drums and I am looking for musicians who can sing backups as well (this is a crucial part of my songs).

I am an easy going guy (just turned 40) and I am looking for the right people - motivated but fun people - male or female. Someone with good pop and rock sensibilities.

Interested? Check out my music at my website; http://www.robertgraham.org and drop me an email. I would LOVE to hear from you.

Thanks!

Robert Graham
robertgraham70@gmail.com