JPF Home Page

Philippines says Mabuhay!!!

Posted By: Lynman Bacolor

Philippines says Mabuhay!!! - 05/30/07 04:29 PM

Greeting to my fellow Asians. From the 7000 islands of the Philippines MABUHAY!!!

Lynman
Posted By: kmaquilan2000

Re: Philippines says Mabuhay!!! - 06/04/07 03:07 AM

Mabuhay from the Filipinos in America...MABUHAY!!!!

-Karen
Posted By: Jean Bullock

Re: Philippines says Mabuhay!!! - 07/07/07 01:33 AM

Hi, Lynman! It's great to see an Asian board at JPF.

Re: Philippines says Mabuhay!!! - 07/11/07 06:28 AM

Jean

Thanks for dropping by in this newly formed board.

Making songs has no boundaries.

Lynman
Posted By: Brian Austin Whitney

Re: Philippines says Mabuhay!!! - 08/16/07 09:03 AM

Lynman,

Would you like your own message board for your chapter or will this general Asian chapter board work for you?

Brian

Re: Philippines says Mabuhay!!! - 08/16/07 12:57 PM

Brian

Thanks! That will be great. It will be easy for me to advertise and promote it to some of my friends here and I think the board will be used to post some of our future activities here in the Philippines.

Ive got a lot of friends who visit this site but some of them are just anonymous lurker. Providing our own board probably loosen up their anxieties. I want to spread JPF slogan here. The future of music "WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER".

Lynman

Posted By: Brian Austin Whitney

Re: Philippines says Mabuhay!!! - 04/04/17 05:37 AM

Hey Lynman, what's up in the Phillipines?

Re: Philippines says Mabuhay!!! - 04/04/17 04:31 PM

hi brian..
the local music scene here is very active and vibrant, the local collecting organization here filscap like the bmi or ascap is also active too, just recently they tour some school to introduce to them the knack of songwriting. but in terms of government support to some of the local writers and artist, zero. its hard to thrive in a very competitive environment. struggling musician still struggling. some of my friends in the industry are a little lucky, some of them having series of small gigs performing varieties of popular songs, other got a break in teaching career in music.
about me as jpf member here in the philippines, just plain folks listening to the latest country music as part of my playlist inside my car. playing some games in my phone hoping to find a dose of inspiration.

lynman
© 2017 Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards