JPF Home Page
Posted By: Brian Austin Whitney Wednesday, November 29th, 2006 - 11/30/06 01:47 PM
Hi Folks,

Another long night working. I am trying to recap the awards show and find enough usable photos to give folks a taste of what happened which is proving more difficult than I thought. I want to get a newsletter out Thursday but right now it looks unlikely that I can get it done if I get any sleep.

I got a chance to actually listen to all the winning songs back to back to back over the last couple days and it's really an amazing collection. Even though some of my favorite songs didn't win (and a couple didn't even make the top 6) there's still so much merit to the overall collection it surprises even me as close as I am to it all. We also wish we could do a compilation of the winning songs but typically we can't clear them with publishers/labels and co-writers to make it happen. We'll take another swing at it and let you know how it goes. It would take a Quadruple CD to cover just the winning songs.

Brian
Posted By: bailey bridges Re: Wednesday, November 29th, 2006 - 11/30/06 02:10 PM
Hi Brian,

I just scrolled through the list of song entants yesterday and could not believe the sheer length of it.

Hope you get some rest.
Posted By: Linda Sings Re: Wednesday, November 29th, 2006 - 11/30/06 06:18 PM
Brian,
Thank you again for all your amazing work with the awards. It's an incredible feat and you deserve some much-needed rest!

We can wait until you're rested. [Linked Image]

Linda

------------------
Linda Adams
Read about my novels:
http://www.alyssastory.com
Bits & pieces of music:
www.soundclick.com/lindaadams
Posted By: Jody Whitesides Re: Wednesday, November 29th, 2006 - 11/30/06 08:53 PM
I've been sent two CD's of photos from the awards. I'll sift through 'em and see if there's any good ones to shoot over to ya.

Jody

------------------
Music That Makes Your Soul Happy!
www.jodywhitesides.com
© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards