JPF Home Page
Posted By: AJ Baker I Thank You My Father For Always Loving Me - 07/14/08 09:04 AM
I Thank You My Father For Always Loving Me

Lord my Father,what did you see in me,
Lord my Father,your love has set me free,
As I walk along in this life of mine,
I feel your hand on me,
I thank you my Father for always loving me,

Lord my Father,I lift my eyes to thee,
Lord my Father,I thank you for what I see,
The path is clear,I'm on my way,
To where you want me to be,

Lord my Father,I praise you for all you've done,
Lord my Father ,it cost you your only son,
May I always be worthy enough,
For the shedding of Jesus'blood,

Lord my Father,I long to be where you are,
Lord my Father,sometimes the journey seems so far,
But I know with you by my side,
I will never lose my way,
I thank you my Father for always loving me

I thank you my Father for always loving me

(C)John Baker 10/25/2006

AJ
hey, AJ, yes, that was wonderful, I also have O'God, I pray to you tonight and I have another one it's called The Keeper of My Prayers, it's like a 12 year old praying cause she doesn't know how to pray and she's asking St. Michael to be the Keeper of her prayers until she learns how to pray. In our song writing I do feel we need to remember God and Jesus, they love to hear us sing to them too, I also make and sell Prayer Bears and Prayer Angels, that's why I'm up so late, working on them.
Anyway, yes this is a wonderful song, it's very powerful in your word choice, it should i feel do good. good luck, glyn
Hi Glynda,
I'm glad you liked it.Everything I post is a complete song (music and Lyrics).I have 2 others posted Love is alive and The Journey .I'll be looking for your others.Thanks for looking.
AJ
Originally Posted by AJ Baker

Lord my Father,I lift my eyes to thee,
Lord my Father,I thank you for what I see,

Pet peeve here - why do Christians, when talking about God, always say words that haven't been part of the language for 300 years? Nobody says THEE anymore. I think the church really needs to consider using a more modern translation of the bible. We don't speak king James English anymore.
hey, this is glynda again, i put " The Keeper OF my Prayers" up. i need someone to help me put my lyrics to music, i'm willing to pay, of course i can't pay a lot, but i am willing to split 50/50 if anything came of it. anyway, i'll keep looking and thanks alot for being here. love this place. glyn
hey, this is glynda again, i put " The Keeper OF my Prayers" up. i need someone to help me put my lyrics to music, i'm willing to pay, of course i can't pay a lot, but i am willing to split 50/50 if anything came of it. anyway, i'll keep looking and thanks alot for being here. love this place. glyn
AJ, this is pretty well put together. Have you talked to anyone about getting it performed in church? I could hear a congregation singing this.

Joe
© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards