Cleveland Songwriters (formerly North East Ohio Songwriters Circle) is a group that meets the SECOND MONDAY of each month to share original songs and enjoy one another's company.

We've just celebrated our first year of meeting at The Sachsenheim Hall, 7001 Denison Ave., (near W. 78th & Denison) and have enjoyed the talents and fine company by a lot of local (and even out-of-town) musicians (Bob Sammon, John Arlis, Cuyahoga Joe, Mallory SanMarco, Jim Schafer, J. Scott Franklin, Scott Stuewe, Jane Kowall, Rick Barrett, Brian Baddour, Jim McShane, Jim Dime, George Curran, Al Struk, and even Chuck Picklesimer who crossed a state line to visit).

I'll be sharing more with the group about JustPlainFolks, to invite them to take advantage of the two-way networking opportunities available via these message boards, showcases and contest...but I also wanted to invite those of you here to join us anytime your calendar is free on our meeting night.

We start at 7 p.m. (If you're looking for a beverage or food order from the bar, it's best to come a little early to place your order, so we can get started before the oompah-band that meets upstairs begins their rehearsals!)

Check us out on Facebook, at www.facebook.com/clevelandsongwriters

Let me know if you have any questions... I'll look for you at our next meeting.

http://www.dianatyler.com
Earthy songs about heaven...and heavenly
songs about more earthy things, too.
- Will Cheshier