Hi Friends -

The Buffalo/Niagara Chapter of Just Plain Folks will have our October meeting on Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at the Clarence Center Coffee Company, 9475 Clarence Center Road in Clarence Center (the corner of Goodrich and Clarence Center Road), beginning at 7:00 p.m.

We have two important things happening in the next several weeks. First off is a show at Clarence Center Coffee on Saturday, 10/30 from 7 - 10 p.m. This is our first showcase at CCCC, our thanks to Stuart Shapiro for his help in getting us the slot. I'd love to see this become more than just a one-off opportunity for us! I've sent out invitations to members for time slots, and I look forward to a great show and a great time!

Second is a workshop on networking and marketing led by local public relations and marketing guru Susan Marie. This will be on Sunday, November 14th at the University at Buffalo's North Campus, jointly sponsored by JPF and the UB Jam Club. This is our first in a smaller-scale workshop that will dig deeper into issues discussed in our two Producing & Selling Music seminars these last two years. More information on this will be sent very soon.

As things continue to happen and grow with JPF, I hope that you'll take advantage of the opportunities we have available. It's only been through the participation and support of our members that the Chapter continues to do new things, and I look forward to the coming months' activities!

John Kloberdanz
Chapter Coordinator, Buffalo/Niagara Just Plain Folks