I need help contacting clubs, restaurants, coffee shops, festivals and other live-music venues so they can report to Gig Chart. Have fun contacting these venues (mostly by email), and learn about all the different types of entertainment they book, and about how to go about contacting them to get booked. The more venues that report to Gig Chart, the more it helps indie bands in California. Also, you may be able to help us contact indie musicians, indie book authors, and indie filmmakers, if you want to. Our site is www.Radio-Media.com and the chart is at www.GigChart.net Super flexible hours, anytime from 9am to 7pm, for ten hours per week. Full training provided. Full school credit given if needed; if school credit is not needed, full resume' credit given instead. No pay, but after ten weeks you are guaranteed a full-commission sales position (like mine!), and you are also eligible for our hourly-paid positions when they are available. Email me and tell me about you. Hope to hear from you! job@radio-media.com