This message is for all the singers, musicians, or bands out there that have been looking for some "lyric assistance" but have not been able to find the right thing no matter how many times they searched the internet.

I am sure someone in your band has said, "I wish I had some sort of TELEPROMPTER type thing to help me with these lyrics". Now right here is the thing you have been looking for. A reasonably priced, easy to operate, self contained teleprompter - The Wolfgang TELEMONITOR, designed by a singer/musician for singers and musicians everywhere.

The Wolfgang TELEMONITOR is a Teleprompter of sorts, specifically designed for the working musician. It is constructed with rugged plywood and solid wood materials to stand up to the harsh world of performing. The TELEMONITOR is powered by a strong processor and the lyrics are displayed on a 22 inch flat screen display, and it is controlled by a rugged foot pedal. It is easy to load, and can be ready to use at your next gig or rehearsal very quickly. And best of all it looks just like the other equipment you will have on stage. It appears like a floor wedge audio monitor to your fans, it is virtually stealth sitting up there on stage.

If you need the assistance of something like this, or somebody in your band does, take a minute and click here to learn more about the Wolfgang TELEMONITOR, give us a call at 1-800-841-9960 Toll Free or 913-239-9299, or send an email to be_a_star@msdminc.com for more information. You will be glad that you did.

The TELEMONITOR is built right here in the USA. The standard unit will satisfy your needs right out of the box. The Wolfgang TELEMONITOR is now available to bands across the land. Click here to read what others have said about the TELEMONITOR, then give us a call to order one today. We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.

Main Street Dream Makers LLC | Overland Park, KS 66223 | 1-800-841-9960 or (913) 239-9299 | be_a_star@msdminc.com | Our Website

Last edited by MSDMINC; 07/27/11 02:01 PM.