Seeking Sax, Guitar, Organ/Piano/Keys for Funk, Jazz, Pop and beyond! Vocals too!

Bassist is currently seeking musicians for a variety of projects. I'm a Berklee alumni somewhat new to the San Diego area, and have recently opened a recording studio which is doing well. Additionally, I'm involved with a variety of projects on a performance level, and constantly need musicians for gigs. I'm looking for Sax, Guitar, and Organ/Piano/Keys players that are looking to get involved with recording projects as freelance, hired gun players, and possibly become band members should you like the project. I'm also looking to get my own project off the ground which will be a collaboration of professional level players, seeking paying gigs both on a local and national level. I'm endorsed with Eden Amps, Dean Markley, and Moog, have rehearsal space, studio, things ready to go, just need the players to help collaborate. I have a couple of drummers I'm playing with and love, just need to fill it out with some other interesting, and interested players.

Must have:
-Creativity on your instrument
-Have jazz, blues, funk chops & knowledge
-Be comfortable in recording situations.
-Image - (Looking for marketable players/members)
-MySpace, or similar way to see/hear you online.
-Good attitude, please be semi normal.
-Be familiar with the sounds/styles of groups like Soulive, Sly & Family Stone, Medeski, Martin & Wood, Scofield, Marcus Miller, etc....
-Willing to get to North County, San Diego to either rehearse/record when it comes to that.....

Must NOT have"
-Drug Problems
-Ego
-The need of "a ride man"

I'm at myspace.com/wesleycoleswitzer OR http://www.eden-electronics.com/artists/wesley.asp
Write me at wesleycolebass@gmail.com

Integrity and intellectual curiosity.