I have to thank everyone involved in the Music Awards Process. That especially includes Brian and the many, many entrants. I was totally amazed that songs I rated made the grade and won. I've learned a lot in the process.

One of the many things that I learned was how much I enjoy indie music. Its just so fresh and invigorating. I don't listen to the local radio stations with out thinking how drab they are in comparison.

Of the 15 or so FM stations that I get locally, they basically play the same old, same old. There are a couple of that do break the mold, NPR affiliate with a stellar blues show on the weekends and a couple of others that play local stuff on a limited basis.

Where I am geographically located we get a lot of Canadian music too. Which is another breath of fresh air, must be the Canadian content laws. Anyway, thanks again for letting me participate in this worthy endeavor.

Has anyone ever thought of a JPF online radio station, pod or webcast?? I'm sure that JPF could easily get the content needed to fill up a few years worth of listening. Just a thought...
Rick