Hi Folks, this Monday, 3-16 is our JPFolks OC meeting and network. Here are the details.

Bring one music goal you have for 2009
(make it specific, and a little bit of a challenge, but something you can really do). For instance, I'll record 3 songs in the studio, or I'll write 2 whole songs, or I'll practice 15 minutes every day on my guitar, or I'll do 5 open mics, or play one show a month. Bring it to the meeting. I'll write them down and in August I'll e-mail them out, so you can see where you're at on your goal. It's good for others to hear what you're doing too. You never know who can offer some advice or support on your goal. (and if you can't make the meeting, you can write me a goal here in the response and I'll keep a copy of it, include a web contact or some way to remind you).

Bring one or two songs to play (if you want). I'll have my keyboard and guitar. Bring 20 lyric sheets if you want an optional critique. It can be an original or your own unique cover.

Here's the details:

7 to 9:00 (ish)

7:00 - 7:45 Goals
7:45 - 9:00 Song Rounds and Optional Feedback

The location is:

It's A Grind, Irvine -
15333 Culver Dr. (Near Irvine Center Drive)
Irvine, CA 92604

(Across from the McDonalds, by the PetSmart)

Here is the website for directions:

http://www.itsagrind.com/location/?c=26

It's free, but buying a drink or something to eat is always a great way to show our appreciation!

Thanks, Hope to see you all!

Linda K
Chapter Coordinator