Hello All –

After three weeks on the road up through the Eastern States (if you haven’t heard the details, check out my “Notes from the Road” entries under “Updates” at my website, Doug Spears www.dougspearsmusic.com, or under the General Messages Forum here) I’m settling back in for some shows here at home. I’ll have copies of my new CD Break Some Stones on hand, so come get ‘em while they’re hot!

Saturday, August 18th, I’ll be here in Orlando at my neighborhood spot, Infusion Tea, 1600 Edgewater Drive, starting at 7 p.m. If you haven’t been in to see the new Infusion Tea you’re missing out on one of the best intimate music rooms in town. Their new space is just that – spacious, with seating for all in a bright and inviting atmosphere. This show kicks off their “Blue Jeans for School” drive – bring your gently worn blue jeans to donate to kids in need.

Saturday, August 25th, I’ll have my debut at The Attic Door, 28 W Plant St
Winter Garden, Florida at 8 p.m. The Attic Door has come on strong as a first rate listening room in quaint downtown Winter Garden. An exceptional beer and wine selection awaits you as you enjoy the music. Don’t miss it.

Hope to see all of you at one of these shows! All the Best!