FreetheArtist Within
with Alisa Eisenberg,MFT
forAspiring&Professional Artists
July 21, 2007
Is it time to explore your creative talents or take your career and life to the next level?
Join professional singer/songwriter Alisa Eisenberg who writes music for Disney, for such shows as: “Sex And The City”, has songs featured in films, tv shows and commercials. During this workshop Alisa will share her secrets and give you the tools for getting inspired and staying unstuck.
Do you ever ask yourself….

• How come I get so frustrated and have a hard time getting started?
• Why do I feel blocked once I do start and struggle to finish projects?
• How can I get inspired in times where I feel anything but inspired?
• How can I get my work recognized and take it to the next level?

Making art is a spiritual path. If you find the business of making art is interfering with your craft or with your ability to stay inspired, then join Alisa and learn how to …

• Break through your creative blocks consistently and effortlessly.
• Work productively from start to finish every time.
• Access inspiration anywhere, anytime.
• Give yourself permission to succeed.

What participants experience at Alisa’s Workshops...
"This workshop helped me reconnect with my creative self. Alisa provided a safe atmosphere that invited curiosity, playfulness and risk-taking. I recommend this workshop to anyone who wants to explore their own creativity and doesn't know where to begin." Melanie, Psychotherapist
“ I have learned that it is "never too late". There is so much that you have inspired me to do. You have made a difference in my life. Thank you, Alisa!” ~Ruben, Singer-Songwriter
“I was a stay at home mom with a dream. Alisa helped me refine that dream, set goals, overcome my fear and now I am a touring comedian. My challenge presently is balancing the demands of work and family. I couldn’t have done it without Alisa’s skillful guidance.” Dawne, Comedian

Join Alisa to re-Discover the Artist within you…
When: Saturday, July 21, 2007 Time: 1:00 -4:00 pm.
Where: Tusin, California
Cost: $80 SPECIAL Summer discount, regular price $120
To Register Now and take advantage of early pricing visit the website: www.NoMoreBlocks.com.
Alisa can be heard on Sirius Satellite Radio talking about Creativity on “Psyched!” hosted by Dr. Robert Epstein, former Editor-in-Chief of Psychology Today.
For more information visit her website at: www.NoMoreBlocks.com