Hi everyone,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Kenny Wisdom, I'm 17 years old and have been a performance poet and alternative hip hop artist since I was 14. It's only been this past year that I've taken my craft seriously, started playing shows, etc. Under the name DR.STRANGELOVE, I'm involved with a genre called nerdcore rap, in which I make hip hop music about comic books, computers, video games, and the like.

I don't have any sort of an official presskit, unfortunately, but I am playing a show with respected nerdcore artist mc chris (who has done various spots on Cartoon Network), in Eugene, OR, and will have Audio and Video up shortly after that. Here are a list of my accomplishments, though:

- My biggest crowd so far was 225
- The biggest bands I've played with are Theme For Murder and Darkness Stole The Sky.
- I've hosted regular open mics at the community center I work for
- I was chosen to perform at several spots at the biggest youth art fest in my state.
- I was chosen to host a performance poetry workshop at the same art fest.

I feel that I can fit in with Pop, Punk, Emo, Alternative, Folk, Alt. Hip Hop, experimental, and performance poets. I've had success opening for hardcore/metal bands before, as well. I can do a 15 - 30 minute set, and would require no pay, and would take up almost no room in a van/bus, etc. I'd guess that, in the states of Washington, Idaho, or Oregon I could draw 50 - 100 people. I'm available anytime after July 4th, and am available every day of the week except for Fridays.

If you have any other inquiries, please contact me at: WisdomIsYourHero@gmail.com

Thank you

- Kenny Wisdom

Last edited by Kenny Wisdom; 06/17/07 09:45 PM.