Hello All -

I'm headed back to Lake County. On Saturday, April 7th from 10 am to noon I'll be at the Yalaha County Bakery, 8210 County Road 48, Yalaha, FL 34797. If you've never been to the music series at the Yalaha Country Bakery you've missed one of the greatest spots in Central Florida. A great way to spend a Saturday morning. The food is outrageous - pastries, coffee, brunch, lunch, beer, etc. its all terrific. This is an outdoor event and while limited seating is provided, the crowds can sometimes be large so I recommend that you bring chairs with you just in case.

Here is how one central Florida reviewer described the experience on the Lake County Florida website: “Unique” and “unexpected” only begin to describe the experience of visiting one of Lake County’s most popular eateries. Winding along County Road 48, past acres of Florida wilderness and the occasional fern farm, a European-façade building emerges around a bend in the community of Yalaha. The location is hard to miss as activity is brewing at the Yalaha Country Bakery usually at any time of day. A ten year combination that has consistently won praise at the bakery is the hybrid of country baking and American folk music. Every Saturday from 10 a.m. to noon on the bakery patio, some of Florida's top folk and acoustic artists perform for crowds of adoring listeners munching on fresh baked goods.

Hope to see you there! And, while I've got your attention, come join my Yahoo Group at http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/dougspearsmusic/ Eventually (hopefully), that'll be where my calendar updates and reminders will come from.