ARTISTE PROFILE - DR. SCENTHOLE: THE PERSON

Born to the family of Mr. & Mrs. Igbekele Oyinlade in Akure, Ondo State of Nigeria. He is at his mild-twenties. Dr.Scenthole discovered a love for music at a very tender age. The second of eight ( children. He started writing songs at the age of 10, and later joined his peer group in attending Literary and debating events that also featured singing competitions.
Dr.Scenthole’s hobbies are singing, reading writing and listening to music. He is a poet, novelist, playwright; he likes blue and white colors. While his favorite food is ‘Iyan & Ewedu’ soup.

HIS CAREER

Dr.Scenthole, has been described as a rare gem in today’s Nigerian Music Industry. He is listed among the best contemporary male acts in Nigeria now.
Dr.Scenthole first shot into limelight when his stunning performance with Mc Spaco & The Poetic Pop Crew at his first ever Benson & Hedges Show @ Akure 1999 & 2000 respectively, and a host of others. This commendable performance was shown on TV stations across Lagos, Nigeria.
Riding on his success, Dr. Scenthole registered his name as one of the most successful artistes in Nigeria. His first Promo single "Quack Love" where he campaigns against Child Abuse, broken marriages, EST was great. In no time he began aggressive marketing of his product becoming one of the Nigeria-based artistes to sell a single track due to pressure from few of his fans who demanded for it. The first promotional single
"Quack Love" won accolades among organizations in the country, which fetch him his first Award as "The Best Hip-hop Artiste of The Year 2003" Courtesy The Pioneer Press Organization of Nigeria.
Dr. Scenthole is currently a member of African Hip hop Organization,

Performing Musician Association of Nigeria (PMAN). Between his rise to fame and now,
Dr.Scenthole has performed in several choice venues in Nigeria. Apart from Music, Dr.Scenthole is a Radio & TV presenter.

HIS MUSIC
As a professional Radio presenter, Dr.Scenthole has learnt that in order to appeal to people, you have to have something they can identify with - thus, his music: "Hip-Hop, Rap distinctively blended with African flavour for the listening Pleasure of The African man". And then it is further packaged to appeal to the international community, to learn from our innumerable African Hip-hop concepts as he believes that every ear enjoys good music.
Dr. Scenthole also has a great love for African Culture. This is exemplified in his follow-up single "Learn From Me", which has Yoruba (a south western part of Nigerian’s language), pidgin and English Language rendered verses.
He had featured in many other artistes music. His profile had been pulished on many magazines/Newspaper both home and Abroad eg (US)African Event, United African Artist, Africas Gateway,Hope etc

LEARN FROM ME

By the time “Learn from me" finally hit some radio, TV and the streets in August 2004, Dr.Scenthole had become a force to recon with both inside and outside Nigeria. The feedback from his fans base in New York, to London to South Africa was great. "Learn From Me", video is a playfully scripted song on the phenomenon called Hip Hop which has come to stay and become an imbibing culture in Africa. Dr.Scenthole wants all to see the true pix of Hip Hop in Africa, feel the culture, Language, Melody so that fans outside the terrain of Africa can learn from our innumerable African Hip Hop concepts. Hip Hop is been polluted, abused and rubbished now as those who know next to nothing about it are forcing themselves mostly with bad lyrics, concept, copycats & over-lifting, interpolation, est. which is endangering Hip Hop continuity. The track analyzed all the mistakes and called on all Hip Hop artistes concern to correct their lapses. He however praises all broth as & sisters, corporate and media organizations that are promoting and making our own Hip-hop an imbibing culture in and outside the terrain of Africa. The audio and video is currently enjoying massive airplay on almost radio and TV stations respectively in Nigeria and abroad e.g. Channel 0, BEN & OBE TVs London EST.

DR. SCENTHOLE’S QUOTATION.

"I intend to bring Hip Hop to Africans in a way they have never heard before.
I want to show kids coming up that they can be funky while staying true to the Origins of our culture. These would be variety, a blend of English, Pidgin and Yoruba vibes (A south-western part of Nigerian language)."

" I work with Holes Family Entertainment in Nigeria but not signed or contractually committed to any Label or company exclusively. I am a free agent willing to work with any company within and outside Nigeria".

CONTACTS
For commercial interests, business opportunities, and investment relations contact:
e-mail:drscenthole4afrika@yahoo.com
Tel:+234 803 826 7683
http:\\www.drscenthole.8m.com

ARTISTE PROFILE - DR. SCENTHOLE: THE PERSON

Born to the family of Mr. & Mrs. Igbekele Oyinlade in Akure, Ondo State of Nigeria. He is at his mild-twenties. Dr.Scenthole discovered a love for music at a very tender age. The second of eight ( children. He started writing songs at the age of 10, and later joined his peer group in attending Literary and debating events that also featured singing competitions.
Dr.Scenthole’s hobbies are singing, reading writing and listening to music. He is a poet, novelist, playwright; he likes blue and white colors. While his favorite food is ‘Iyan & Ewedu’ soup.

HIS CAREER

Dr.Scenthole, has been described as a rare gem in today’s Nigerian Music Industry. He is listed among the best contemporary male acts in Nigeria now.
Dr.Scenthole first shot into limelight when his stunning performance with Mc Spaco & The Poetic Pop Crew at his first ever Benson & Hedges Show @ Akure 1999 & 2000 respectively, and a host of others. This commendable performance was shown on TV stations across Lagos, Nigeria.
Riding on his success, Dr. Scenthole registered his name as one of the most successful artistes in Nigeria. His first Promo single "Quack Love" where he campaigns against Child Abuse, broken marriages, EST was great. In no time he began aggressive marketing of his product becoming one of the Nigeria-based artistes to sell a single track due to pressure from few of his fans who demanded for it. The first promotional single
"Quack Love" won accolades among organizations in the country, which fetch him his first Award as "The Best Hip-hop Artiste of The Year 2003" Courtesy The Pioneer Press Organization of Nigeria.
Dr. Scenthole is currently a member of African Hip hop Organization,

Performing Musician Association of Nigeria (PMAN). Between his rise to fame and now,
Dr.Scenthole has performed in several choice venues in Nigeria. Apart from Music, Dr.Scenthole is a Radio & TV presenter.

HIS MUSIC
As a professional Radio presenter, Dr.Scenthole has learnt that in order to appeal to people, you have to have something they can identify with - thus, his music: "Hip-Hop, Rap distinctively blended with African flavour for the listening Pleasure of The African man". And then it is further packaged to appeal to the international community, to learn from our innumerable African Hip-hop concepts as he believes that every ear enjoys good music.
Dr. Scenthole also has a great love for African Culture. This is exemplified in his follow-up single "Learn From Me", which has Yoruba (a south western part of Nigerian’s language), pidgin and English Language rendered verses.
He had featured in many other artistes music. His profile had been pulished on many magazines/Newspaper both home and Abroad eg (US)African Event, United African Artist, Africas Gateway,Hope etc

LEARN FROM ME

By the time “Learn from me" finally hit some radio, TV and the streets in August 2004, Dr.Scenthole had become a force to recon with both inside and outside Nigeria. The feedback from his fans base in New York, to London to South Africa was great. "Learn From Me", video is a playfully scripted song on the phenomenon called Hip Hop which has come to stay and become an imbibing culture in Africa. Dr.Scenthole wants all to see the true pix of Hip Hop in Africa, feel the culture, Language, Melody so that fans outside the terrain of Africa can learn from our innumerable African Hip Hop concepts. Hip Hop is been polluted, abused and rubbished now as those who know next to nothing about it are forcing themselves mostly with bad lyrics, concept, copycats & over-lifting, interpolation, est. which is endangering Hip Hop continuity. The track analyzed all the mistakes and called on all Hip Hop artistes concern to correct their lapses. He however praises all broth as & sisters, corporate and media organizations that are promoting and making our own Hip-hop an imbibing culture in and outside the terrain of Africa. The audio and video is currently enjoying massive airplay on almost radio and TV stations respectively in Nigeria and abroad e.g. Channel 0, BEN & OBE TVs London EST.

DR. SCENTHOLE’S QUOTATION.

"I intend to bring Hip Hop to Africans in a way they have never heard before.
I want to show kids coming up that they can be funky while staying true to the Origins of our culture. These would be variety, a blend of English, Pidgin and Yoruba vibes (A south-western part of Nigerian language)."

" I work with Holes Family Entertainment in Nigeria but not signed or contractually committed to any Label or company exclusively. I am a free agent willing to work with any company within and outside Nigeria".