Hello all,

First of I would like to thank everyone that attended the “Writers In The Round” at Martini Blues on Friday night, February 18th.. There was a great turnout & you were a big part of the evening’s success…STANDING ROOM ONLY! YA! check out my web site for pictures of the last show at www.annamariemusic.us

I also wanted to let you know that the next Writers Night will be Friday, March 11th. At Martini Blues…

I will be performing with the Band at “The Festival Of Whales” Sunday, March 6th. From 12:00pm - 3:00pm. We will be located at Dana Point Harbor near the Jolly Roger Courtyard. I would love to see you all there.

Love & God Bless,
Anna Marie

Friday, March 11th. Lineup:
Jody Whitesides
Dee Briggs
Warren Sellers
James Grey
Steve Adams
Randy McRill
Tina Michelle
TJR
Tony Cockram
John Joseph

Details for “Writers in the Round” at Martini Blues….

No Cover

Martini Blues
5874 Edinger Ave.
Huntington Beach CA
Corner of Springdale & Edinger

It's important to call for Dinner Reservations: 714-840-2129
or go on line at www.martiniblues.com

Show will feature 5 to 10 songwriters and be in the format of Writers in the Round where songwriters form a circle and take turns playing songs or sometimes perform while sitting on stage. The number of songs played by each songwriter depends on the number of songwriters performing.

There is no Cover charge for the show. However there is a $10.00 food and/or beverage minimum per audience member attending the show. Martini Blues would like each performer to invite 10 or more audience members to the show. This should allow for the night to be always well attended, which gives the writer a chance to perform for a full room.

All performances must be acoustic, no backing tracks. Songwriters may invite someone to accompany them. They do not allow backing tracks at any shows. Some may choose to sing A Capella, but it is probably to your advantage to find a guitar player to back you on stage.

To Perform…Email Anna Marie at wcmusic@annamariemusic.us

Or send a promo package for consideration to:

West Coast Music Management
PO Box 4303
Huntington Beach CA, 92605-4303

Hosting: Anna Marie www.annamariemusic.us

Show Date: March 11th

Show Time: 7:00pm - 11:00pm
No Cover

Martini Blues
5874 Edinger Ave.
Huntington Beach CA