Hi All,

Here we are, the Friday before our next scheduled meeting (Thursday, 8/19) and word had it that there was a music registration organization rep in the area (I was trying to get ahold of one to come speak at our meeting), but if there is, they're managing to hide the fact. I called BMI, ASCAP and SESAC and none of them admitted to having an office in the Capital District area.

So...anyone up for getting together with your fellow JPFolkers and playing music? After all that's what we're all about. We'll do some networking, followed by a song circle with a short jam just prior again. Please RSVP if you are coming only. Once again, if not enough people respond in the affirmative, a cancellation notice will be sent out after 10pm Tuesday. Not to beat a dead horse, but if this next meeting doesn't happen, I will have to assume that there just isn't enough interest to continue as an active club.

7pm Thursday, AUGUST 19th
at "Yours" Jazz Nightclub
145 Barrett Street, Schenectady
Between Lafayette and Clinton Streets, off of State Street

Please RSVP and do demonstrate your appreciation for the use of the venue by purchasing some refreshments.

Thanks!
Donna :-)

Donna Adams-Profeta
donnaharps@aol.com
Albany NY Chapter Coordinator
Just Plain Folks
www.jpfolks.com

Donna Adams-Profeta
http://celticharp1.cjb.net