Hello:

Sorry for the lateness of this email but I was out of town for two weeks the first of May. At any rate, below are the upcoming activities for the month of May.

JPF meeting:    Monday, May 19th, 8p
(changed due to Memorial Day).
Phone:              818-989-1617
TOPIC:         Networking with topics of interest

Afterwards, there will be a song circle with or without critiques whichever the performer prefers.  If a critique is desired please bring copies of your song lyrics to share.

Also, please RSVP. 

We purchase food for these meetings and we do not want to over buy.  Thanks for your help.

JPF Showcase: May 22nd, Thurs, 8p

Performers:  Mark C Bruce, Denise Vasquez, Stacey Robins, CJ Littlepage, other TBA

Host:  JOHN M -- Performers please send John your short bio.  (john@johnm.com)

5510 Cahuenga Blvd
                  North Hollywood, CA
Phone:     818-985-5916

***Please DO NOT call venue re: playing in the LA Chapter monthly showcases.
     ***Please contact me via this email as mentioned below!

If interested in performing in future LA Chapter monthly showcases, please reply to this email with SHOWCASE in the subject heading and include the following:

Name:
Email and website:
Phone number for contact:
Type of genre:
What Instruments you play:
SHORT bio:  (Please people less than 50 words --this will be used for intro purposes only)

NOTE:  If your email address has changed please keep me informed so I will have the correct address for you.

Thank you

Penni Merrick, Just Plain Folks LA Chapter Coordinator
6803 Firmament Ave
Van Nuys, CA 91406
P: 818-989-1617

(If you do not wish to remain on the Just Plain Folks Los Angeles Chapter email list and receive updates and announcements then reply to this email with REMOVE in the subject area, and you will be removed from the list immediately. As a side note, this will not remove you from JPF as a whole, you will just be removed from the LA Chapter list. Please contact JPNOTES@AOL.COM to be removed from JPF altogether.)

Penni Merrick
http://www.pemerridesigns.com
818-786-8996