Hi everyone,

We just finished up the New York City leg of the roadtrip tonight and we are gearing up for the Woodstock region and the upper NE leg of the trip.

We've already had 55 hours of showcases featuring over 350 artists. It looks like we'll end up with well over 550 artists by the end of the trip meaning over 5% of our entire 10,500 membership will have performed during this Roadtrip. Amazing!

I'd love to recap all the shows and happenings but it is after 4am and I am exhausted. So much is happening (and still to come) I have no idea how to capture it all in writing. I have literally taken over 2500 pictures already and will probably have taken 5000 or more by trips end. Thank god for digital cameras!

Suffice it to say that our members are an amazing group with amazing stories and though we've stumbled across an occassional pot hole on this journey, most of it has been a smooth and enjoyable ride.

Looking forward to seeing many more of you in the next 4 weeks!

Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney