Who's Online Now
18 registered members (Brian Austin Whitney, James Guglielmo, couchgrouch, 9ne, ckiphen, Gary E. Andrews, JAPOV, Douglas Murphy, Gavin Sinclair, 2 invisible), and 788 guests, and
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Member Spotlight
Mike Gowen
Mike Gowen
Los Angels
Posts: 95
Joined: January 2009
Show All Member Profiles 
What's Going On
I Miss America
by Marvin Adcock. 11/26/20 03:46 AM
This may help To Unite
by Brian Austin Whitney. 11/25/20 11:50 PM
Winter Night ( Rewrite 2)
by Gary E. Andrews. 11/25/20 08:26 PM
The In-Law Josey Wales
by couchgrouch. 11/25/20 07:43 PM
Edit: ALL Corona Virus Post MUST Go Here
by niteshift. 11/25/20 05:09 PM
I want to be your radio
by ckiphen. 11/25/20 04:39 PM
Something About Tomorrow
by couchgrouch. 11/25/20 04:04 PM
I’m just walking a little bit slow
by John Voorpostel. 11/25/20 02:13 PM
The quilt
by ckiphen. 11/25/20 01:10 PM
This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D
by John Voorpostel. 11/25/20 12:48 PM
Cloud Dreaming
by John Voorpostel. 11/25/20 10:48 AM
CLICKETY CLACK.
by John Voorpostel. 11/25/20 10:46 AM
Join the Fight (a feminist anthem)
by John Voorpostel. 11/25/20 10:35 AM
Tell Me What You Were Thinking Of by Daniel Simons
by DanielSimons. 11/25/20 08:23 AM
My Door is Open. Deej & Travis collab
by Travis david. 11/25/20 04:57 AM
Au Revoir
by IronKnee. 11/25/20 03:47 AM
Once
by Travis david. 11/25/20 03:27 AM
DiscMakers: Don't Assume It's In The Public Domain
by Gary E. Andrews. 11/25/20 02:11 AM
The Way it Should Be
by Leanne Marchand. 11/24/20 08:01 PM
Do-It-Yourself Starter Guide to Being Your Own Pub
by Sunset Poet. 11/24/20 07:33 PM
Want to know who is running your country?
by couchgrouch. 11/24/20 07:04 PM
No, Yeah
by Leanne Marchand. 11/24/20 04:51 PM
The Bridge and The Willow
by Gerry. 11/24/20 03:52 PM
A new Graduate - Charlotte Wood
by MidniteBob. 11/24/20 03:36 PM
Getting a song to a major artist
by John Lawrence Schick. 11/24/20 02:43 PM
Tequila and Lime
by ckiphen. 11/24/20 01:04 PM
Fffing Diane. (Fffing rewrite)
by John Voorpostel. 11/24/20 11:16 AM
Facebook royalties
by Everett Adams. 11/24/20 08:43 AM
It's easier to close my mind
by IronKnee. 11/24/20 01:08 AM
Sweet Dreams-Travis/Mimmo/
steady-eddie

by IronKnee. 11/24/20 01:02 AM
Top Posters(All Time)
Calvin 19,835
Travis david 12,001
Kevin Emmrich 10,854
Jean Bullock 10,330
Kaley Willow 10,240
Two Singers 9,649
Joice Marie 9,186
Mackie H. 8,931
glynda 8,679
Mike Dunbar 8,574
Tricia Baker 8,318
Colin Ward 7,909
couchgrouch 7,905
Corey 7,357
Vicarn 6,684
Mark Kaufman 6,586
Wyman Lloyd 6,578
ben willis 6,108
Lynn Orloff 5,788
niteshift 5,735
Louis 5,725
Linda Sings 5,608
KimberlyinNC 5,210
Neil Cotton 4,909
Derek Hines 4,893
DonnaMarilyn 4,666
Blake Hill 4,528
Bob Cushing 4,388
Roy Cooper 4,250
Bill Osofsky 4,199
Tom Shea 4,179
Cindy Miller 4,178
TamsNumber4 4,130
nightengale 4,096
MFB III 3,926
Caroline 3,865
Kolstad 3,816
Dan Sullivan 3,710
beechnut79 3,682
E Swartz 3,586
Dottie 3,427
joewatt 3,411
Bill Cooper 3,279
John Hoffman 3,199
Skip Johnson 3,027
Pam Hurley 3,007
Terry G 3,005
Fdemetrio 2,951
PopTodd 2,890
Harriet Ames 2,870
Nigel Quin 2,865
MidniteBob 2,732
Sunset Poet 2,617
Nelson 2,608
Tom Tracy 2,558
Polly Hager 2,526
Jerry Jakala 2,524
Al Alvarez 2,499
Eric Thome 2,448
Hummingbird 2,401
Stan Loh 2,263
Sam Wilson 2,242
Judy Hollier 2,232
Wendy D 2,221
Erica Ellis 2,202
TrumanCoyote 2,096
Marty Helly 2,027
maccharles 1,989
DukeWill 1,988
floyd jane 1,985
Clint Anglin 1,904
cindyrella 1,888
David Wright 1,866
Clairejeanne 1,851
Cindy LaRosa 1,824
Ronald Boyt 1,675
Iggy 1,650
Noel Downs 1,620
Rick Heenan 1,608
Cal 1,574
Jack Swain 1,554
GocartMoz 1,552
Pete Larsen 1,537
Ann Tygart 1,529
Tom Breshers 1,487
RogerS 1,473
Tom Franz 1,473
Chuck Crowe 1,441
Ralph Blight 1,440
Rick Norton 1,429
Kenneth Cade 1,429
bholt 1,411
Letha Allen 1,408
in2piano 1,404
Stan Simons 1,402
mattbanx 1,384
Jen Shaner 1,373
Deej56 1,372
Charlie Wong 1,347
KevinP 1,324
Vondelle 1,316
Tom W. 1,313
Jan Petter 1,301
scottandrew 1,292
DakLander 1,265
Gerry 1,249
PeteG 1,242
Ian Ferrin 1,235
Glen King 1,214
IdeaGuy 1,209
lane1777 1,200
AaronAuthier 1,177
summeoyo 1,172
Diane Ewing 1,158
joro 1,082
BobbyJoe 1,075
S.DEE 1,040
IronKnee 1,037
yann 1,037
Tony A 1,016
argo 986
peaden 984
Wolvman 960
90 dB 953
9ne 946
Jak Kelly 912
krtinberg 890
Drifter 886
Petra 883
RJC 845
Brenda152 840
Nadia 829
Juan 797
TKO 784
Dayson 781
frahmes 781
ant 771
teletwang 762
Andy K 747
tbryson 737
Andy Kemp 734
Jackie444 731
3daveyO3 704
Dixie 701
JAPOV 698
Joy Boy 695
Knute 686
Irwin 681
Lee Arten 678
Pat Hardy 663
Moosesong 662
Katziis 652
R.T.MOORE 638
quality 637
CG King 622
douglas 621
Mel 614
NaomiSue 601
ckiphen 597
Shandy 589
Ria 587
TAMERA64 583
qbaum 570
nitepiano 566
pRISCILLA 556
Tink2 553
R&M 540
musica 539
deanbell 528
RobertK 527
BonzaiWag 523
Roderic 522
BB Wilbur 512
goodfolks 499
Zeek 487
Stu 486
Steve P. 481
KathyW 462
allenb 459
MaxG 458
Philjo 454
fanito 448
trush48 448
dmk 442
arealrush 437
DGR 436
avweek 435
Stephen D 433
Emmy 431
Rob L 426
marquez 422
kit 419
Softkrome 417
kyrksongs 415
RRon 408
Laura G. 407
VNORTH 407
Debra 407
eb 406
cuebald 399
EdPerrone 399
Dannyk1 395
Hobart 395
Davyboy49 393
Smile 389
GJShades 387
Ezt 384
tone 380
Marla 380
Cecilee 379
iggyiggy 378
coalminer 377
java 374
spidey 371
sweetsong 370
danny 367
Jim Ryan 360
Alek 358
papaG 353
Z - man 350
John K 348
JamesDF5 347
Jaden 344
ddreuter 341
TheBaz 340
Steggy 339
leif 339
tonedeaf 336
rickwork 334
Eddie Ray 332
Johnboy 328
Bob Lever 328
Helicon1 327
lucian 326
Muskie 321
kc 319
Z. Mulls 318
ptondreau 313
ONOFFON 312
Chris B. 310
trush 304
ed323 297
Ellen M 294
markus-ky 292
lizzorn 291
nicnac49 290
pomeranj 289
Char 286
ktunes 285
mastrose 280
pammie 279
pd 277
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#1171327 - 11/20/20 02:11 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 540
R&M Offline
Top 500 Poster
R&M  Offline
Top 500 Poster

Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 540
When I saw the general election results on the 3rd of November, I knew the mail in ballots would be a factor.
If it had been a Democrat president that came up with Operation Warp Speed and 2 different vaccines, they would be hailed.
As it stands, there are lockdowns. I find that in my state with the current Governer.
I don't see too many people that do not wear masks. They are not allowed in places if they don't.

All of the earmarks look to be of a power grab.
However that increases the mortality be damned.


At Soundclick:
https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=1468037

Videos at youtube (Ads, editing film, and instrumental song docomenteries):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGZj1g-Fb0HSN4PtzegjzIA
#1171329 - 11/20/20 03:28 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 698
JAPOV Online happy
Top 500 Poster
JAPOV  Online Happy
Top 500 Poster

Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 698
Meanwhile... Biden's big plan is to put a mask on everyone's face or go to jail, lock everything back down, and spend $2,000,000,000 on the new green socialist deal!

In all fairness, I tried to watch CNN coverage of the election results... what a farce! They took 3 second sound bytes of Rudy G so far out of context there was no point in watching. And, of course, there was no mention of all the witnesses that he's taking to the supreme court.

#1171330 - 11/20/20 06:16 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: John Voorpostel]  
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Sunset Poet Online content
Top 200 Poster
Sunset Poet  Online Content
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Houston, Texas
Originally Posted by John Voorpostel
Marty, just FYI, I did not see the full news conference, but I am just now seeing reports it was more than an hour of these allegations....no proof presented, just insidious allegations...which are now getting to become real dangerous.

IF, IF Rudy and the legal team cannot prove anything, what should be the consequences in your mind???


Same as the consequences for Mueller at al. And Kavanaughs accusers. And everyone who pushed the impeachment farce. And the FBI agents who knowingly pursued warrants with absurd documents.

What happened to any of them?

#1171331 - 11/20/20 07:06 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,854
Kevin Emmrich Online content
Kevin Emmrich  Online Content


Top 10 Poster

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,854
Crozet, VA
I would have to believe that any fair minded person would say that Georgia put to rest most of the wide ranging conspiracy theories that are being bantered about.

1.) Georgia does signature matching on absentee/mail-in ballots before ballot separation.
2.) The 100% hand recount audit by Georgia (which I thought would take too long) showed excellent matching between the dominion machine software counts and the hand counts. Two counties found batches that were not uploaded due to republican county errors, but the electronic votes and hand counts matched.

So if dominion software was 100% accurate in Georgia, why wouldn't it be in other states?

In some previous post, Marty said ~".. no one is talking about changing elector college votes" -- well that is all they have left and they are doing the dangest to do it. Yes, they want to overturn the will of the people and nominate a pro slate of electors in the battleground states trump lost. How is that not the biggest attack on democracy that we have seen in our lifetimes? Especially with trump (probably illegally) trying to tamper with the results by calling and meeting with Michigan republican officials?


"Good science comes in peer reviewed journals. Conspiracy theories come in YouTube videos. "
Kevin @ bandcamp: Crows Say Vee-Eh (and Kevin @50/90 2019)
#1171332 - 11/20/20 07:21 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Kevin Emmrich]  
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Sunset Poet Online content
Top 200 Poster
Sunset Poet  Online Content
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Houston, Texas
Originally Posted by Kevin Emmrich



In some previous post, Marty said ~".. no one is talking about changing elector college votes" -- well that is all they have left and they are doing the dangest to do it. Yes, they want to overturn the will of the people and nominate a pro slate of electors in the battleground states trump lost. How is that not the biggest attack on democracy that we have seen in our lifetimes? Especially with trump (probably illegally) trying to tamper with the results by calling and meeting with Michigan republican officials?


Kevin

You started off this post well. Factual. Methodical.
Then your hair caught on fire again.

The electors are not going to go against the certified vote unless there is bulletproof evidence of a rigged and thwarted election.
There may be some noise on the Rachel Maddow show about isolated events...but that is not going to happen. Just as it was a farsical fantasy when the dems were all praying for the electors to put in Clinton.

Theoretically Rudy and his crew may be dealing with and being stymied by the same fixed state courts that helped dem machines rig the election rules in their favor. Such as in Penn. But, if he appeals out of the states and up to SCOTUS and cant present real evidence...this ends there.

And you can count on that because of the conservative constitutionalists that are on the court. Barrett, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Thomas will not subvert the law and vote to proceed on allegations without real evidence backing real allegations. If all this was reversed and Biden was contesting the results , Kagan, Sotomayor and Breyer probably would perpetuate their party's cause.

#1171333 - 11/20/20 07:40 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,854
Kevin Emmrich Online content
Kevin Emmrich  Online Content


Top 10 Poster

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,854
Crozet, VA
"... stymied by the same fixed state courts that helped dem machines rig the election rules in their favor. "

More wild, unsubstantiated claims. But you can't deny that trump is trying to have pro-trump electors picked over the will of the majority of voters. Whether they succeed or not is not really the issue. The fact they are trying with no evidence should cause republicans and democrats to stand up and say -- That isn't right. The fact that republicans are not standing up just shows the total moral corruption trump has unleashed on the country.


"Good science comes in peer reviewed journals. Conspiracy theories come in YouTube videos. "
Kevin @ bandcamp: Crows Say Vee-Eh (and Kevin @50/90 2019)
#1171335 - 11/20/20 08:20 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Kevin Emmrich]  
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Sunset Poet Online content
Top 200 Poster
Sunset Poet  Online Content
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Houston, Texas
Originally Posted by Kevin Emmrich
"... stymied by the same fixed state courts that helped dem machines rig the election rules in their favor. "

More wild, unsubstantiated claims. But you can't deny that trump is trying to have pro-trump electors picked over the will of the majority of voters. Whether they succeed or not is not really the issue. The fact they are trying with no evidence should cause republicans and democrats to stand up and say -- That isn't right. The fact that republicans are not standing up just shows the total moral corruption trump has unleashed on the country.


My actual quote:

"Theoretically Rudy and his crew may be dealing with and being stymied by the same fixed state courts that helped dem machines rig the election rules in their favor."

Keys words: theoretically, may be

Kevin
You dont present your case for anything very well and you are a lousy propagandist. This was a pathetic job of editing something out of context.
Additionally, Alito's opinion made it pretty clear that he had a problem with the PA court's ruling concerning election rules. He is a SCOTUS. I agree with what he said.

And the 9th court of appeals and their number of overturns makes it pretty clear that even federal courts are guilty of putting liberal activism above the law, given the chance.

Forget the electors thing. They will never overturn the vote. Trump is trying to stall the certification in order to buy time and keep the result un-cemented in order to get up through the courts.

And what you think "ISN"T RIGHT" concerns me not. I want the ballots investigated and the issue put as much to rest as it will go.

#1171337 - 11/20/20 09:21 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
John Voorpostel Offline
Top 10 Poster
John Voorpostel  Offline
Top 10 Poster

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
So it seems that Trump knows he lost but continues with his baseless allegations to undermine Biden's presidency and legitimacy...to get back at them for undermining his.

So it is not only about being the SLOAPUS...that is only part of it

It is not only about the grift...the superpac he set up that is being funded by monies he is soliciting he says is for launching his court cases...monies he can legitimately use for his personal expenses...like legal fees he will likely face when he is a normal citizen again...but that too is only part of it

It is not only because he is a congenital liar and has been crying voter fraud since before his 2016 election....but that too is only part of it

It is most about getting back at the Dems for getting impeached. Not sure why I did not see this clearly before...his motive is revenge...so banal.

And Marty, I saw your comment coming ...that cases are being thrown out by Democrat judges.

This is that lasting damage I was talking about earlier. Trump followers are being told\signalled that not only is their voting sytem corrupt, but so is their legal system

That is extremely dangerous ground to be fertilizing.


If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop

iAccountant --- Info L inc --- Taxboard
#1171339 - 11/20/20 09:49 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Sunset Poet Online content
Top 200 Poster
Sunset Poet  Online Content
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Houston, Texas
John

You and I dont really know anything. We are privy and witness to nothing. One difference between us is that I voted in this election.
Another difference between is that I quickly and freely admit that I am only surmising things. I am not THERE.

You do not know what Trump thinks or knows or does. And your only connection to what he thinks or knows or does is a biased partisan media.
I watched CNN for a while yesterday. A couple of years of ago they beat the "facist" drum. Ultimately even they realized how stupid that was so they morphed that into the "DESTRUCTION OF DEMOCRACY." In a hour they must have parroted that phrase or facsimile 12 times or more. Those were the orders that came down to the tv faces.

So I see how it got to ringing in Kevin's head. And yours.

THIS IS POST OMEGA 5 (for future reference) "THE DEMOCRACY POST"

Democracy is not being destroyed. It is playing out in front of you. In a facist nation or Republic in Name Only such as Russia...this would not be allowed.
Democratic institutions provide rights. Occasionally America devolves into an organic, theatrical mess because freedom can take many strange roads.
Watch it play out and be glad that it is. Try to enjoy the show. As we seem to agree...the show stops at SCOTUS.

Your desired outcome is that SCOTUS does not see any evidence and refuses to consider any cases. For now...cling to that. It may happen.

PS You did not read or comprehend my quote any better than Kevin. That is a little scary for you.



#1171341 - 11/20/20 10:15 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
John Voorpostel Offline
Top 10 Poster
John Voorpostel  Offline
Top 10 Poster

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
This was your quote which I did understand Martin.

Theoretically Rudy and his crew may be dealing with and being stymied by the same fixed state courts that helped dem machines rig the election rules in their favor. Such as in Penn. But, if he appeals out of the states and up to SCOTUS and cant present real evidence...this ends there.

Just because you said theoretically does not mean you can divorce yourself from the allegation you raise.

And really, if he can't present evidence at the state level, what makes you think SCOTUS will even look at it? To date, in no court has the Trump Team presented anything credible. And this includes rulings by Republican appointed judges

If I am wrong, please do cite any credible evidence you know of...not allegations, just evidence those allegations are true...and any allegations of those theoretically corrupt courts would also be helpful

Oh and I freely admit my last post is opinion based on what I know....which I agree is limited.



If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop

iAccountant --- Info L inc --- Taxboard
#1171342 - 11/20/20 10:24 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,854
Kevin Emmrich Online content
Kevin Emmrich  Online Content


Top 10 Poster

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,854
Crozet, VA
I don't see SCOTUS getting involved at all. The state laws are quite clear in every case. The law says that the winner of the popular vote gets that state's electoral votes. Done, over, out. I guess if a state legislature overrode the will of the people, then SCOTUS might get involved.

No evidence of fraud so far. Georgia proved the dominion machine/software is accurate. Ignore Marty, he has decided the way to debate is to take fact free positions based on his feelings, I know I am.


"Good science comes in peer reviewed journals. Conspiracy theories come in YouTube videos. "
Kevin @ bandcamp: Crows Say Vee-Eh (and Kevin @50/90 2019)
#1171343 - 11/20/20 10:37 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: John Voorpostel]  
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Sunset Poet Online content
Top 200 Poster
Sunset Poet  Online Content
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Houston, Texas
Originally Posted by John Voorpostel
This was your quote which I did understand Martin.

Theoretically Rudy and his crew may be dealing with and being stymied by the same fixed state courts that helped dem machines rig the election rules in their favor. Such as in Penn. But, if he appeals out of the states and up to SCOTUS and cant present real evidence...this ends there.

Just because you said theoretically does not mean you can divorce yourself from the allegation you raise.

And really, if he can't present evidence at the state level, what makes you think SCOTUS will even look at it? To date, in no court has the Trump Team presented anything credible. And this includes rulings by Republican appointed judges

If I am wrong, please do cite any credible evidence you know of...not allegations, just evidence those allegations are true...and any allegations of those theoretically corrupt courts would also be helpful

Oh and I freely admit my last post is opinion based on what I know....which I agree is limited.



I have no desire to divorce myself from the possibility that some PA courts are politicized. It is very possible. And I would like it looked at...BUT THAT IS NOT STATING IT AS FACT.
That's another one of those things about democracy. Opinions get stated. You seem to only want to see yours.

John? Are you catching Kevin's disease.
I state something and you act as if I never did

re: POST OMEGA 5....I dunno nuthin. Wait and watch. Enjoy the show.

#1171344 - 11/20/20 10:40 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Kevin Emmrich]  
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Sunset Poet Online content
Top 200 Poster
Sunset Poet  Online Content
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Houston, Texas
Originally Posted by Kevin Emmrich
I don't see SCOTUS getting involved at all. The state laws are quite clear in every case. The law says that the winner of the popular vote gets that state's electoral votes. Done, over, out. I guess if a state legislature overrode the will of the people, then SCOTUS might get involved.

No evidence of fraud so far. Georgia proved the dominion machine/software is accurate. Ignore Marty, he has decided the way to debate is to take fact free positions based on his feelings, I know I am.


3 years and no evidence, yet allegations ad nauseum that Trump colluded with the Russians and would be charged with treason.
3 years.

Enjoy the new show. You helped to establish the ground rules.

#1171345 - 11/20/20 10:40 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
John Voorpostel Offline
Top 10 Poster
John Voorpostel  Offline
Top 10 Poster

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
Not quite as I see it Kevin

In PA it seems they are arguing the election process was irregular...they are in fact not asserting fraud at all anymore

So if they are ruled out in PA, it is likely they will appeal to SCOTUS.


If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop

iAccountant --- Info L inc --- Taxboard
#1171346 - 11/20/20 10:55 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
John Voorpostel Offline
Top 10 Poster
John Voorpostel  Offline
Top 10 Poster

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
And you are being disingenuous now Marty.

All you can really conclude from the Russia investigation is that it was decided along party lines.

As you point out yourself in discussing election results and voter fraud, you do not have direct knowledge of the evidence, so on that same basis, you cannot claim it was a hoax investigation.


If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop

iAccountant --- Info L inc --- Taxboard
#1171348 - 11/20/20 11:09 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 1,432
Gavin Sinclair Online content
Top 200 Poster
Gavin Sinclair  Online Content
Top 200 Poster

Joined: May 2017
Posts: 1,432
Conover, North Carolina, USA
An interesting article that looks at some reasons why so many Trump followers are so convinced that the election was stolen. For those of us who are not under this weird spell, it's difficult to grasp its power. Psychologists will no doubt have a field day in years to come.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-no-way-in-hell-trump-lost-idUSKBN2801D4

For me, the last paragraph, delivered with no awareness of irony, pretty much sums it up.
“If I’m being manipulated by Trump ... then he is the greatest con man that ever lived in America,” Caleb Fryar said. “I think he’s the greatest patriot that ever lived.”

#1171350 - 11/20/20 11:35 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: John Voorpostel]  
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Sunset Poet Online content
Top 200 Poster
Sunset Poet  Online Content
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Houston, Texas
Originally Posted by John Voorpostel
And you are being disingenuous now Marty.

All you can really conclude from the Russia investigation is that it was decided along party lines.

As you point out yourself in discussing election results and voter fraud, you do not have direct knowledge of the evidence, so on that same basis, you cannot claim it was a hoax investigation.







No. I am not.

What I can conclude from the Russia hoax is that I watched CNN et al assemble panels proclaiming in unison that Trump would be tried for treason. Not partisan wrangling, but charged with treason because the evidence was already in hand. it never happened because the evidence was never there and the warrants that created the investigation were based on crap. That was all a hoax. For 3 years it played out.

And those of us who are truly truth and reality seekers, such as me...and were convinced on a couple of a occasions that there must be fire amidst all that smoke and that Trump would be charged ...became disillusioned with "the media" when nothing was actually there but more smoke and fog....such as your current argument presents.

All of this is becoming circular again John.

Know this. Democracy is in no danger. Your desired outcome may be, but democracy will be fine.
At this point, whatever happens with it...happens with it.
It may be another hoax. There may be something to look at.
Watch and wait.





#1171351 - 11/20/20 11:56 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
John Voorpostel Offline
Top 10 Poster
John Voorpostel  Offline
Top 10 Poster

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
Marty....we care not a wit about what the media says, remember? So when you say you are truly a truth and reality seeker, then here is the truth

Trump's impeachment charges were not at all about treason...it was about abuse of power and obstruction of congress....no more, no less

Charge 1 Abuse of power for allegedly witholding military aid from the Ukraine until they announced they were investigating the Bidens

Charge 2 Obstruction of congress for not allowing key witnesses to testify and not responding to documentation requests

Not trying to re litigate this...just setting the facts straight


If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop

iAccountant --- Info L inc --- Taxboard
#1171352 - 11/20/20 12:40 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: John Voorpostel]  
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Sunset Poet Online content
Top 200 Poster
Sunset Poet  Online Content
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Houston, Texas
John

I think that you need to rest. Angst and fatigue may be causing you to lose your grip on reality.

Mueller was about treason.
The impeachment was about the obvious conflicts of interest of Joe and his drug addict son. Had that never occurred, no phone call or scrutiny would have occurred. Both were a farce and a waste of time.

But I endured them. And if Rudy turns out to be a farce..you can endure that.
But if there is anything to what he says and he can prove...that is monstrous.

I'm tired of arguing tired points.
Here is where I personally am....I want this investigated. If Rudy et al have something to take to the courts, I want them to take it.
If it reaches SCOTUS and Kavanaugh and Gorsuch and Barrett decline to hear it due to lack of evidence...I WILL BELIEVE THEM because my instincts tell me that they will not let anyone sell out their judicial standards.

For now...see if Tony wants to debate futile points.

#1171357 - 11/20/20 01:56 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 698
JAPOV Online happy
Top 500 Poster
JAPOV  Online Happy
Top 500 Poster

Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 698
Lol... Tony can see clearly that;

1- "Lack of evidence, Lack of evidence, Lack of evidence," hammering this point home is the only strategy the Democrats have left. When evidence is presented, and it will be, the Democrats will then claim conspiracy to manufacture evidence. Unlike the Russia hoax and its frivolous allegations, tampering with an election is a much more tangible offense and that has the Democrats terrified... As evidenced by the fact that CNN will not even consider and intelligently discuss the possibility of physical evidence and witnesses.
2- That Trump and his team are willing to lay it all on the line to drag this injustice kicking and screaming into the light does indeed make them great and commendable Constitutional patriots.
3- Machines and Poll workers don't verify ballots, they only count them.
4- For Democrats to deny even the possibility of voter fraud after these last four years of contesting Trump's legitimacy, speaks wholly to their lack of integrity and willingness to trade this nation's proud Constitution for a socialist lie.

Trump my be above revenge and compelled by more noble and lawful sentiments... but I'm not. What goes around comes around, bitches!

#1171359 - 11/20/20 02:16 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 1,432
Gavin Sinclair Online content
Top 200 Poster
Gavin Sinclair  Online Content
Top 200 Poster

Joined: May 2017
Posts: 1,432
Conover, North Carolina, USA
I don't watch CNN, but PBS Newsnight has indeed been willing to "consider and intelligently discuss the possibility of physical evidence and witnesses." The problem is that is it's all "possibility," promises that big revelations are coming. Until they do, there is nothing to discuss, intelligently or otherwise, besides conspiracy theories.

Tony, increase the proportion of moonshine to Kool-Aid. Or switch to a less toxic flavor. You need to chill out. Give yourself a laugh by watching Giuliani's press conference. The thing that was missing from these conspiracy theories was George Soros. You can't have a decent conspiracy without George. Well Rudy fixed that and also brought in the Venezuelan government. And he did it while his head was melting. He's a hero. Who needs evidence - I'm convinced now.

#1171360 - 11/20/20 02:31 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 698
JAPOV Online happy
Top 500 Poster
JAPOV  Online Happy
Top 500 Poster

Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 698
Gavin... I mix my "Shine" with root beer, a prayer, and just a dash of gunpowder. I call it "Boot Rear" smile

#1171361 - 11/20/20 04:59 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
John Voorpostel Offline
Top 10 Poster
John Voorpostel  Offline
Top 10 Poster

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
Well we are at the same stage as before but later on in the cycle. Time will tell that Gavin, Kevin and I are right and Marty and Tony are nuts whistle

Have a great weekend all


If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop

iAccountant --- Info L inc --- Taxboard
#1171364 - 11/20/20 05:40 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: John Voorpostel]  
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,854
Kevin Emmrich Online content
Kevin Emmrich  Online Content


Top 10 Poster

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,854
Crozet, VA
Originally Posted by John Voorpostel
...Time will tell that Gavin, Kevin and I are right and Marty and Tony are nuts whistle

There is no need to wait on that conclusion.


"Good science comes in peer reviewed journals. Conspiracy theories come in YouTube videos. "
Kevin @ bandcamp: Crows Say Vee-Eh (and Kevin @50/90 2019)
#1171365 - 11/20/20 06:25 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Kevin Emmrich]  
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Sunset Poet Online content
Top 200 Poster
Sunset Poet  Online Content
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Houston, Texas
Originally Posted by Kevin Emmrich
Originally Posted by John Voorpostel
...Time will tell that Gavin, Kevin and I are right and Marty and Tony are nuts whistle

There is no need to wait on that conclusion.


John

You and Gavin and Kevin are tantamount to 3 obese young girls, who all tell each other that they arent fat.
It's not true, but it makes them less anxious and they completely believe it.

I dont know Tony. But Marty is a realist. So remember...SCOTUS is the best prospect for the truth to emerge in all of this. And the best prospect to make the issue settle down after January 20th. Listen to each other if you dont want to feel fat, but watch SCOTUS if you seek truth. I realize that you cannot see the big picture, but that's it so try to see it.

Remember...if it is proven that Trump lost...it will be true that his candidacy was carnaged by a virus and a bad economy and his abrasive demeanor...YET...Biden will have won on razor thin margins even so. 70 million plus people who voted for Trump are disturbed to some degree. Rolling over that is a big risk for the peace of everyone. SCOTUS

Namaste

In other news....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gphiFVVtUI


#1171375 - 11/20/20 08:22 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
John Voorpostel Offline
Top 10 Poster
John Voorpostel  Offline
Top 10 Poster

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
Lighten Up Marty. It was meant in jest and I believe Kevin answered that way...

And thanks for the link...listening as we err speak.

Have a good weekend...


If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop

iAccountant --- Info L inc --- Taxboard
#1171376 - 11/20/20 08:22 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 698
JAPOV Online happy
Top 500 Poster
JAPOV  Online Happy
Top 500 Poster

Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 698

#1171395 - 11/21/20 07:50 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: John Voorpostel]  
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Sunset Poet Online content
Top 200 Poster
Sunset Poet  Online Content
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Houston, Texas
Originally Posted by John Voorpostel
Lighten Up Marty. It was meant in jest and I believe Kevin answered that way...

And thanks for the link...listening as we err speak.

Have a good weekend...


I am lightened up John, but it appears that you may not be?
Does being characterized as one in a group of three deluded fat girls sting?
Really?

But "facist" and "nuts" are all in good fun?
And "nuts" is coming from someone who recently "took a bow" for being above such things.

John, it is exactly that kind of double-standard and incongruous thinking that characterizes a liberal mind. And it is just that kind of incongruous thinking that I am trying to free you from to whatever extent that I can. wink

And to prove to you that there is another reality and an extraordinary loveliness to be found in this world beyond the boundaries of your hatred for Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XECEcq3wxFM




#1171399 - 11/21/20 10:34 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 1,432
Gavin Sinclair Online content
Top 200 Poster
Gavin Sinclair  Online Content
Top 200 Poster

Joined: May 2017
Posts: 1,432
Conover, North Carolina, USA
Ah, so it's fat shaming now, is it? It seems far more likely to me that you need new glasses. We are gorgeous. smile

I don't think generalizations of what "characterizes a liberal mind" help a whole lot. They only tend to lead to a flurry of smart a$$ comments from people who can't resist saying things like, "Maybe it's not new glasses you need, just a mop to clean that glass house you're in." It's lucky there is nobody here who would do that. smile

Yes, I know, I probably live in one too.

#1171404 - 11/21/20 11:23 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Sunset Poet Online content
Top 200 Poster
Sunset Poet  Online Content
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Houston, Texas
Thank you Gavin.

For proving up my point with a perfect example. wink

Ps..
If you are fat? Lose weight. its unhealthy for a thousand reasons. smile
Like someone said...people who blow out the candles on their 102nd birthday cake...aint ever fat.

#1171406 - 11/21/20 12:07 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
John Voorpostel Offline
Top 10 Poster
John Voorpostel  Offline
Top 10 Poster

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
Marty, the one thing you are right about now tells me I should leave this discussion behind after making my position clear that Trump and his cronies are liars about election fraud and are trying to turn the tide in their favour grasping at straws of constitional wrong doing....and in the process doing damage to your country

I did not vote so I am not as passionately involved as you

As a result I can detach myself some and inject what I thought was levity with the icon beside it

It seems that because of your strident belief of voter fraud until SCOTUS rules that you cannot see that.

So I apologize to nuts for the comparison wink and leave it to time to unfold.

And I am definitely enjoying the links.


If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop

iAccountant --- Info L inc --- Taxboard
#1171411 - 11/21/20 01:05 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: John Voorpostel]  
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Sunset Poet Online content
Top 200 Poster
Sunset Poet  Online Content
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Houston, Texas
John

I doubt that I am as wound up about all of this as you and Gavin and Kevin. it may seem it when you read my responses but I'm really not.
The reality is that we are all along for the ride.

In the interest of brotherly love, I am glad you like the guitarist. The duet with the violinist was beautiful I thought.
And if this helpful...

I just finished a song that took me 3 months to do because I am slow and learning on the DAW. Waves.com is having a big sale with significant discounts.
I downloaded and used their plug-in today called CLA-VOCALS. ($49) it is massively effective and saves a mountain of time...if you do home recording.

As far as personal insults go, Facist came at me first. I can exchange insults for sport but prefer not. I've never seen them not get out of hand. And I value knowing you, even if only here. So, I am going to try to abide your prior instructions. wink

Peace and love.

Pss I am right about several things...LOL

#1171416 - 11/21/20 03:33 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,854
Kevin Emmrich Online content
Kevin Emmrich  Online Content


Top 10 Poster

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,854
Crozet, VA

Originally Posted by https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-supporters-in-georgia-threaten-to-destroy-gop-boycott-runoff-elections/ar-BB1beD8b
Trump Supporters in Georgia Threaten to Destroy GOP, Boycott Runoff Elections
-- stupid is as stupid does.


"Good science comes in peer reviewed journals. Conspiracy theories come in YouTube videos. "
Kevin @ bandcamp: Crows Say Vee-Eh (and Kevin @50/90 2019)
#1171418 - 11/21/20 04:05 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Kevin Emmrich]  
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Sunset Poet Online content
Top 200 Poster
Sunset Poet  Online Content
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Houston, Texas
Originally Posted by Kevin Emmrich

Originally Posted by https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-supporters-in-georgia-threaten-to-destroy-gop-boycott-runoff-elections/ar-BB1beD8b
Trump Supporters in Georgia Threaten to Destroy GOP, Boycott Runoff Elections
-- stupid is as stupid does.


Well, let's see how many there actually are. There is always fringe.
And more importantly, Will they not only destroy the GOP, but commandeer city blocks and set police stations on fire?

Once I see police stations set afire, I'll become concerned.
The GOP can worry about itself.

#1171420 - 11/21/20 05:35 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 698
JAPOV Online happy
Top 500 Poster
JAPOV  Online Happy
Top 500 Poster

Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 698
Well... I believe it's truly impressive how Marty maintains such a politically correct posture in all this, especially being from Texas! "Three fat girls complaining about their weight" lol, that's just brilliant! A perfect analogy that shows much more tact than I'm capable of, kudos!

Reminds me however, of that Halloween my X-wife dressed me up in one of her old maternity dresses... complete with an overstuffed bra, makeup, combat boots, and a natural beard. I was unanimously voted by my friends and many neighbors to be the biggest, rudest, ugliest, fat bitch in Georgia! smile

#1171421 - 11/21/20 05:42 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 1,432
Gavin Sinclair Online content
Top 200 Poster
Gavin Sinclair  Online Content
Top 200 Poster

Joined: May 2017
Posts: 1,432
Conover, North Carolina, USA
You do know you can take that costume off now, Tony?

#1171422 - 11/21/20 05:47 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 698
JAPOV Online happy
Top 500 Poster
JAPOV  Online Happy
Top 500 Poster

Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 698
Hey, lol.... THAT WAS GEORGIA! I abandoned ship just in time!

I do admit the dress was very comfortable though... wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef2SLZdhNrY

#1171424 - 11/21/20 07:14 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
John Voorpostel Offline
Top 10 Poster
John Voorpostel  Offline
Top 10 Poster

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
Tony, that fat girl comment was actually a freudian slip and in a way very kind of Marty. We are actually older than we look, and we have all been singing since the day after the election

Just wish I would have thought of this retort when I first saw the line Marty....darn it


If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop

iAccountant --- Info L inc --- Taxboard
#1171425 - 11/21/20 07:52 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Sunset Poet Online content
Top 200 Poster
Sunset Poet  Online Content
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Houston, Texas
Just watched Rudy's youtube channel...

He made 2 concrete claims that can be verified or proven wrong.

#1 17000 people in Pittsburg Pa showed up to the polls and were told that they already voted.
#2 In MI, 2/3 of the precincts around Detroit "over-voted" by 125-300%. (more votes than registered voters)

I am not saying that anything is true or not. I dunno. But this is the first information that I have seen amongst all the allegations that is concrete enough to track..

Thanks Tony.
I thought that the girl simile(?) worked well, given the circumstance. wink

#1171443 - 11/22/20 11:36 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
John Voorpostel Offline
Top 10 Poster
John Voorpostel  Offline
Top 10 Poster

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
And the drama continues.

As a PA Republican judge, Matthew Brann, ruled that Trump's campaign had failed to demonstrate there had been widespread voting fraud in the Nov. 3 election, QUOTE "This Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations," and added he "has no authority to take away the right to vote of even a single person, let alone millions of citizens."

.......yes, wait for it. Trump wants another recount in Georgia. He called it a joke in his tweet and claimed that “thousands of fraudulent votes have been found.”

Next....as I thought, SCOTUS is now unlikely to look at anything that comes from PA ....



If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop

iAccountant --- Info L inc --- Taxboard
#1171444 - 11/22/20 11:43 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Sunset Poet Online content
Top 200 Poster
Sunset Poet  Online Content
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Houston, Texas
John

This, that and the other.

As this plays out and moves to higher courts, the pursuing attorneys will have to produce actual evidence... or hit a dead-end wall.
That can't be too far off.


#1171445 - 11/22/20 11:47 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
John Voorpostel Offline
Top 10 Poster
John Voorpostel  Offline
Top 10 Poster

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
Oops just amended my post Marty...good morning btw

as i said, I cannot see SCOTUS looking at the PA ruling. On what grounds? The judge did not rule on a matter of law...he ruled on the evidence presented


If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop

iAccountant --- Info L inc --- Taxboard
#1171446 - 11/22/20 12:07 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Sunset Poet Online content
Top 200 Poster
Sunset Poet  Online Content
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Houston, Texas
if they dont... then that will be the end of the road.

#1171457 - 11/22/20 01:42 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
John Voorpostel Offline
Top 10 Poster
John Voorpostel  Offline
Top 10 Poster

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
Marty, I just read Justice Bramm's decision...37 pages....over a cup of coffee.

I know you say you are not a lawyer, and don't feel qualified, but it is a worthy read for all it says and it is not "fake news" but an experienced Republican judge's take on the allegations and evidence presented.

Perhaps because in my profession I do read tax cases and commercial legal documents, I am more comfortable, but it is well written and logical and in plain English

One passage is so cool and it does speak to Reps looking to disenfranchise million of votes based on their allegations that mail in ballots were cured in certain counties. He'd already dealt with how changing election procedures was legally ok and an appropriate response to COVID, that ballot curing was fine and in accordance with the law, and that just because certain counties did not do so did not mean curing was not universally available in PA

He stated that even if the plaintiffs could stand on other legal arguments, the appropriate legal cure would be to have those ballots thrown out as deficient actually be counted ...ie, you might make the argument that PA should allow 'backdating the curing of those ballots thrown out where voters were not informed of their ability to cure their defective ballots....but no legal cure could be envisioned to throw out 6.8 million votes based on the 2 specifc instances that were before the courts.....he had already ruled the plaintiffs could not infer that their two voter plaintiffs represented all of the ballots they allege (without proof and without specifics) were thrown out that might have been cured. He also added that these two voters should really have gone after their counties for a remedy.

Another interesting part looked at poll watchers being denied access. The judge's finding was that in fact they had to prove they were denied access while Democrats were....which he found not to be the case. All poll watchers were in fact treated the same way.

Lots in it, but in the end, the case was dismissed with prejudice (meaning it is the end of the road in that court) and there was no right to amend their case anymore...primarily because they had already made amendments, they made amendments without changing allegations, and time was of the essence here.

That means that any appeal would have to look at the exact same allegations, and find fault with Judge Bramm's ruling.

IMO they can try to appeal, and might gain it, but again IMO it will not succeed and the three fat girls in PA have sung.

On to the request for another recount in GA



If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop

iAccountant --- Info L inc --- Taxboard
#1171459 - 11/22/20 02:04 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Sunset Poet Online content
Top 200 Poster
Sunset Poet  Online Content
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Houston, Texas
John

You are an accountant and I am an architect I've read the ADA but I'm not going to try to interpret federal judicial rulings based on that. When this reaches its highest court..then I will read and try to understand what that was all about.

I just want to know the final score. Not interested in a detailed analysis of preliminary innings. Should not have to wait too long.

#1171464 - 11/22/20 03:26 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
John Voorpostel Offline
Top 10 Poster
John Voorpostel  Offline
Top 10 Poster

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
Ok Marty, but "when this reaches the highest court???"

I think it already has. If you are counting on SCOTUS to look at this, well the chance of that happening is very slim....the PASC is unlikely to overturn anything if they hear it ....which a reading of this case will demonstrate

But believe what you will, and don't read the case.

I just thought that with lots of debates about biased media and lies everywhere that you might have been interested in a Republican judge's plain findings and decision....one who had access to the facts and evidence and details of the lawsuits

But No Le Hace.


If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop

iAccountant --- Info L inc --- Taxboard
#1171477 - 11/22/20 06:02 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
John Voorpostel Offline
Top 10 Poster
John Voorpostel  Offline
Top 10 Poster

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
Yes, on to Georgia where Sidney Powell, the lawyer from the plaintiff announced that the Georgia election lawsuit will be "biblical" and that Georgia is going to be the first state she is going to blow up (I assume metaphorically)

Wont bother to list her allegations....some of which could result in libel lawsuits from Georgia Governor & SOT ...she alleges they are both in on the "Dominion voting scam" for a $100 million dollar payoff....

Not holding my breath here.

You want it straight from her mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MweoXewWHuk&ab_channel=iONPortal




If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop

iAccountant --- Info L inc --- Taxboard
#1171486 - 11/22/20 07:07 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Sunset Poet Online content
Top 200 Poster
Sunset Poet  Online Content
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,617
Houston, Texas
There is a lot of defection from the Trump cause..by supporters such as Christy. That bodes poorly for Trump.
I guess Canadians can start your celebration of the American election result with confidence.
So far, all that I have seen from Rudy would be hard to prove even if true.

Nonetheless...Powell says that the big assault is coming on Tuesday or thereabouts...so I will wait for the final bell and the judge's scorecard.

#1171487 - 11/22/20 08:37 PM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
John Voorpostel Offline
Top 10 Poster
John Voorpostel  Offline
Top 10 Poster

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 10,830
And in late breaking news, Sidney has been cut from the legal team a few hours ago...





If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop

iAccountant --- Info L inc --- Taxboard
#1171492 - 11/23/20 08:00 AM Re: This is why Voter Fraud should concern BOTH R & D [Re: Brian Austin Whitney]  
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,854
Kevin Emmrich Online content
Kevin Emmrich  Online Content


Top 10 Poster

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,854
Crozet, VA
Let's hope the democratic institutions can survive this sociopathic dictator wanna-be.

1.) Although fraud is being screamed from the rooftops, trump lawyers do not plead fraud in front of judges, because there is no proof and they will get sanctioned for making stuff up in front of the judges. Don't say "prove that fraud didn't happen" because that is how conspiracy theories stay alive.
2.) The manual hand/voice recount in Georgia shows that the machines/software in use accurately counted the votes.

Now we have come down to the endgame. Trump is trying to delay the certifications so that the republican legislatures will seat a pro-trump slate of electors. That is what he is saying in his deranged tweets. Anyone who still supports this madman's ploy is an enemy of the USA's democratic underpinnings. Twist it any way you want, but trump is the real "enemy of the people".

Yes, now I have TDS -- or maybe I should say that my TDS is based on reality and his inherent evilness has been exposed for all to see.


"Good science comes in peer reviewed journals. Conspiracy theories come in YouTube videos. "
Kevin @ bandcamp: Crows Say Vee-Eh (and Kevin @50/90 2019)
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Support Just Plain Folks

We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.


Newest Members
WilliamMahler, Corina, Marina, johnparagreen, theodorekidd
21294 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums116
Topics121,063
Posts1,139,282
Members21,294
Average Posts Daily44
Most Online37,523
Jan 25th, 2020
Just Plain Quotes
"A lot of people will tell you that preparation is what will make you successful. But I think that people misunderstand exactly what that means sometimes. The type of preparation you need most is the kind that allows you to instantly seize an opportunity, change your course based on a momentary circumstance, and grab hold of the totally unexpected when it happens, and allow it to take you for the ride of your life! That is the kind of preparation that can lead to the most enjoyable type of success." -Brian Austin Whitney
Today's Birthdays
boogieschultz (68), Michael Meyer (42), Nick Holbrook (36), Polly Hager (58), Ray888 (71)
Popular Topics(Views)
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0