Not here to boast but consider that my digital release first hit the wave and net back circa 2001 - 2004 and has more than 1,600 streams in less than this month alone from ReverbNation, odds are, a all out full band effort of old and new should take place.

There is a newly built top tier establishment known as www.musicroomcapecod.com in the right ventrical heart of touristy mid Cape Cod of Massachusetts. So big in fact, it seems Queen is backing this eatery/pro studio, 100 seat venue around since earlier 2020 but due to Covid is yet to open for business as a eatery and performance venue.

I've got a great engineer and more in Anthony Bonelli as he is a Berklee grad who at one time shortly before Covid19 operated the most economically friendly studio in all of Cape Cod & The Islands at Mode4Music. Before time takes his Alzheimer's mind, I will approach drummer and singer Lou Cataldo legendary to Massachusetts for "Space Pussy", "The Freeze" & "Stillwater" to name a few of his dozens of all genre efforts spanning decades. So, nothing in written contract yet, just the plan of releasing a full band album, at least 20 songs for little purchase price to the consumer as it should be. 27 songs 2 1/2 hours of "Outshining The Sun" goes for no more than $9.95 everywhere and not a dime reported just massive airplay in places where I get noticed by the big leagues, from the kid in his bedroom to the media giants on par with Billboard, Rolling Stone & New York Times too.

I'd be perfectly content to have a mini disc recorder and electronic condenser microphone strategically placed in a loud warehouse or garage only to release that officially.

So, if you think you can remain sober, care to put your life story into a piece that takes aim at the completely wrong side of law enforcement and medical care...find me.

William Mahler
william@mahlers.net
Cape Cod, MA.

Last edited by WilliamMahler; 11/18/20 04:00 PM.