Who's Online Now
19 registered members (E Swartz, Fdemetrio, Dave Rice, Brian Austin Whitney, couchgrouch, Gary E. Andrews, Everett Adams, CWMusic, 3 invisible), and 453 guests, and
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Member Spotlight
Mackie H.
Mackie H.
NASHVILLE, TN
Posts: 8,845
Joined: September 2009
Show All Member Profiles 
What's Going On
This is for collaboration
by John Lawrence Schick. 08/07/20 10:32 PM
Edit: ALL Corona Virus Post MUST Go Here
by Sunset Poet. 08/07/20 09:18 PM
Hey Moonlight - Lyrics Mike Blottenberger
by E Swartz. 08/07/20 09:07 PM
"I Saw Jesus Today" Country
by E Swartz. 08/07/20 08:57 PM
I Paint the Town
by E Swartz. 08/07/20 08:50 PM
A heart in Love never lies
by ckiphen. 08/07/20 09:28 AM
Conversations In A Minor Key
by Gerry. 08/07/20 06:09 AM
Best Moment Of My Life Original Song
by CWMusic. 08/07/20 05:02 AM
VIDEO is done...”Spread Your Wings & Fly”
by Steve Altonian. 08/06/20 09:37 PM
I Been There
by Songbird52. 08/06/20 09:16 PM
Peace of Mind
by Deej56. 08/06/20 09:13 PM
A Day In The Life
by Deej56. 08/06/20 09:12 PM
Hard World Waiting
by Deej56. 08/06/20 09:11 PM
Sea of tranquility
by ckiphen. 08/06/20 02:53 PM
Wisdom's Wildfires
by Perry Neal Crawford. 08/06/20 01:04 PM
60 Happy Years
by Dave Rice. 08/06/20 09:34 AM
Your Guitar (Now with alternate bridge)
by John W. Selleck. 08/05/20 01:35 PM
Children of the same God
by ckiphen. 08/05/20 01:25 PM
Encore in the house of the Lord
by ckiphen. 08/05/20 01:06 PM
You Touched Me
by John W. Selleck. 08/04/20 10:11 PM
ChrisWMusic
by Gavin Sinclair. 08/04/20 05:50 PM
Tell Me
by Travis david. 08/04/20 04:01 PM
Michelangelo/ re- write
by ckiphen. 08/04/20 03:38 PM
Don't Send My Ashes to My Exes /NEWER BRIDGE
by John W. Selleck. 08/04/20 01:51 PM
Natural Melodies?
by Fdemetrio. 08/04/20 09:27 AM
Piano (instrumental)
by Nigel Quin. 08/04/20 09:23 AM
::: FUNNY GROOVY SUMMERTIME :::
by Nigel Quin. 08/04/20 09:14 AM
BREATHING, GROWING
by Travis david. 08/04/20 08:06 AM
Runaway Train
by Marvin Adcock. 08/04/20 06:19 AM
The Knee
by John W. Selleck. 08/03/20 09:47 PM
Top Posters(All Time)
Calvin 19,834
Travis david 11,921
Kevin Emmrich 10,666
Jean Bullock 10,330
Kaley Willow 10,240
Two Singers 9,649
Joice Marie 9,186
Mackie H. 8,845
glynda 8,679
Mike Dunbar 8,574
Tricia Baker 8,318
Colin Ward 7,909
couchgrouch 7,798
Dave Rice 7,763
Corey 7,357
Vicarn 6,618
Mark Kaufman 6,584
Wyman Lloyd 6,578
ben willis 6,107
Lynn Orloff 5,788
Louis 5,725
niteshift 5,683
Linda Sings 5,608
KimberlyinNC 5,210
Neil Cotton 4,909
Derek Hines 4,893
DonnaMarilyn 4,666
Blake Hill 4,528
Bob Cushing 4,376
Roy Cooper 4,241
Bill Osofsky 4,199
Tom Shea 4,179
Cindy Miller 4,178
TamsNumber4 4,104
nightengale 4,096
MFB III 3,926
Caroline 3,865
Kolstad 3,815
Dan Sullivan 3,710
beechnut79 3,580
E Swartz 3,518
Dottie 3,427
joewatt 3,411
Bill Cooper 3,279
John Hoffman 3,199
Skip Johnson 3,027
Pam Hurley 3,007
Terry G 3,005
PopTodd 2,890
Harriet Ames 2,870
Nigel Quin 2,846
MidniteBob 2,712
Nelson 2,603
Tom Tracy 2,558
Polly Hager 2,526
Jerry Jakala 2,524
Al Alvarez 2,499
Fdemetrio 2,475
Eric Thome 2,448
Hummingbird 2,401
Stan Loh 2,263
Sam Wilson 2,242
Judy Hollier 2,232
Wendy D 2,219
Erica Ellis 2,202
TrumanCoyote 2,096
Sunset Poet 2,049
Marty Helly 2,027
maccharles 1,988
DukeWill 1,988
floyd jane 1,985
Clint Anglin 1,904
cindyrella 1,888
David Wright 1,866
Clairejeanne 1,851
Cindy LaRosa 1,824
Ronald Boyt 1,675
Iggy 1,650
Noel Downs 1,620
Rick Heenan 1,608
Cal 1,574
Jack Swain 1,554
GocartMoz 1,552
Pete Larsen 1,537
Ann Tygart 1,529
Tom Breshers 1,487
Tom Franz 1,473
RogerS 1,471
Chuck Crowe 1,441
Ralph Blight 1,440
Rick Norton 1,429
Kenneth Cade 1,429
bholt 1,411
Letha Allen 1,408
in2piano 1,404
Stan Simons 1,402
mattbanx 1,384
Jen Shaner 1,373
Charlie Wong 1,347
KevinP 1,324
Deej56 1,319
Vondelle 1,316
Tom W. 1,313
Jan Petter 1,301
scottandrew 1,292
DakLander 1,265
PeteG 1,242
Ian Ferrin 1,230
Gerry 1,221
Glen King 1,214
IdeaGuy 1,209
lane1777 1,184
AaronAuthier 1,177
summeoyo 1,172
Diane Ewing 1,158
joro 1,082
BobbyJoe 1,075
S.DEE 1,040
yann 1,037
Tony A 1,016
IronKnee 1,009
argo 986
peaden 984
Wolvman 960
90 dB 943
9ne 931
Jak Kelly 912
krtinberg 890
Drifter 886
Petra 883
RJC 845
Brenda152 840
Nadia 829
Juan 797
TKO 784
Dayson 781
frahmes 781
teletwang 762
ant 747
Andy K 746
tbryson 737
Andy Kemp 734
Jackie444 731
3daveyO3 704
Dixie 701
Joy Boy 695
Knute 686
Lee Arten 678
Irwin 672
Katziis 652
Pat Hardy 641
Moosesong 640
R.T.MOORE 638
quality 637
CG King 622
douglas 621
Mel 614
NaomiSue 601
Shandy 589
Ria 587
TAMERA64 583
qbaum 570
nitepiano 566
JAPOV 563
pRISCILLA 556
Tink2 553
musica 539
deanbell 528
R&M 527
RobertK 527
BonzaiWag 523
Roderic 522
BB Wilbur 511
goodfolks 499
Zeek 487
Stu 486
Steve P. 481
KathyW 462
allenb 459
MaxG 458
Philjo 454
fanito 448
trush48 448
dmk 442
ckiphen 437
arealrush 437
DGR 436
avweek 435
Stephen D 433
Emmy 431
Rob L 426
marquez 422
kit 419
Softkrome 417
kyrksongs 415
RRon 408
Laura G. 407
VNORTH 407
Debra 407
eb 406
cuebald 399
EdPerrone 399
Dannyk1 395
Hobart 395
Davyboy49 393
Smile 389
GJShades 387
Ezt 384
tone 380
Marla 380
Cecilee 379
iggyiggy 378
coalminer 377
java 374
spidey 371
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#1157630 - 10/11/19 05:34 AM My Cheesy Song - first post!  
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 123
PaulCanuck Offline
Serious Contributor
PaulCanuck  Offline
Serious Contributor

Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 123
I wrote this all the while thinking "I'm not going to write something cheesy".
But if you think it is cheesy, I will be happy. smile
Thanks for listening and any advice on how to make it cheesier smile

My Cheesy Song

My girl has a job in a cheese shop
We meet in a room at the back
We whisper so no-one can eavesdrop
Except for the Monterey Jack

This is my cheesy song
I swear it won't be very long
Its notes are as sharp as an old Parmesan
But I hope you can sing along

Her lips are a soft Mozzarella
Her skin is a smooth Camambert
I love when she calls on her fella
To remove Gouda chunks from her hair

This is my cheesy song
I swear it won't be very long
Its notes are as sharp as an old Parmesan
But I hope you can sing along

I am her Edam - she is my Eve
We roll in a garden of Feta and Brie
Jalapeño kisses as hot as an oven
She melts my resistance with her cheesy lovin'

And
This is my cheesy song
I swore it wouldn't be very long
But I have to go now - our pizza is done
And so is this cheesy song

Yes I have to go now - our pizza is done
And so is my cheesy
Easy
Brie-zy
And so is my cheesy song!

#1157631 - 10/11/19 05:40 AM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: PaulCanuck]  
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,241
Roy Cooper Offline
Roy Cooper  Offline

Top 100 Poster

Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,241
Hi Paul

I like this a lot, very clever lyrics..

Maybe some wine added somewhere would make it taste a tad better.. maybe not..

God Bless Roy


'You Have To Kiss A Lot Of Frogs To Find A Prince'

Our Record Label

Our Personal Website
#1157636 - 10/11/19 06:28 AM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: PaulCanuck]  
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 19,834
Calvin Offline
Top 10 Poster
Calvin  Offline
Top 10 Poster

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 19,834
Okeechobee, Florida U.S.A.
Hello Paul,


Nice to meet you & WELCOME to JPF.


Your song is very entertaining, thanks for sharing your talent.


Calvin

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=11440

#1157640 - 10/11/19 08:30 AM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: Calvin]  
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 123
PaulCanuck Offline
Serious Contributor
PaulCanuck  Offline
Serious Contributor

Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 123
Originally Posted by Roy Cooper
Hi Paul

I like this a lot, very clever lyrics..

Maybe some wine added somewhere would make it taste a tad better.. maybe not..

God Bless Roy

Thanks Roy smile

Originally Posted by Calvin
Hello Paul,


Nice to meet you & WELCOME to JPF.


Your song is very entertaining, thanks for sharing your talent.


Calvin

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=11440



Cheers Calvin - I'm happy to be here smile

Thanks for listening guys smile

#1157644 - 10/11/19 09:29 AM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: PaulCanuck]  
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,763
Dave Rice Online content
Top 30 Poster
Dave Rice  Online Content
Top 30 Poster

Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,763
Texas
Morning, Paul:

Glad you found us. Clever song... well performed. Send more soon. I hope you've "found a home" with us.

All the best, ----Dave

#1157646 - 10/11/19 11:09 AM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: PaulCanuck]  
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,089
Michael Zaneski Offline
Top 50 Poster
Michael Zaneski  Offline
Top 50 Poster

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,089
California
Hi Paul,

Loved this. Put a big cheesy smile on my face. Impossible to not be in a good mood after listening.

The only thing I'd consider changing would be to nix the article "the" preceding Monterrey Jack in the first verse, giving the listener a little mystery which helps make them want to "turn the page"...

--and probably the only time in music listening history a person will ask themselves, "is that a man or (the) cheese?"

When singing "brie-zee"--since it sounds just like breezy (a homophone?)-- think about truly breaking up those syllables, giving brie maybe a dotted half note and then a full stop--otherwise folks might miss that "brie" is in there. Sure, that one'll get a groan, but still....

And be aware that since you use "brie" earlier at the end of a line, that weakens the punch of the "brie" at the end..are there any other popular cheeses with a long ee sound that could work to rhyme with "eve"....? just thinking aloud..cheddar is a poor rhyming word, but cheddarly..hmmm....Lady Cheddarly.....now I'm just having fun at your expense. I apologize for that. I'll shut up now. smile

BTW, welcome to JPF!

Mike

Last edited by Michael Zaneski; 10/11/19 12:17 PM.

Fate doesn't hang on a wrong or right choice
Fortune depends on the tone of your voice

-The Divine Comedy (Neil Hannon)
from the song "Songs of Love"
from the album "Casanova" (1996)
#1157656 - 10/11/19 01:48 PM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: Michael Zaneski]  
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 123
PaulCanuck Offline
Serious Contributor
PaulCanuck  Offline
Serious Contributor

Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 123
Originally Posted by Dave Rice
Morning, Paul:

Glad you found us. Clever song... well performed. Send more soon. I hope you've "found a home" with us.

All the best, ----Dave


Thanks Dave - looking forward to hearing more tracks on here. Looks like a thriving community smile


Originally Posted by Michael Zaneski
Hi Paul,

Loved this. Put a big cheesy smile on my face. Impossible to not be in a good mood after listening.

The only thing I'd consider changing would be to nix the article "the" preceding Monterrey Jack in the first verse, giving the listener a little mystery which helps make them want to "turn the page"...

--and probably the only time in music listening history a person will ask themselves, "is that a man or (the) cheese?"

When singing "brie-zee"--since it sounds just like breezy (a homophone?)-- think about truly breaking up those syllables, giving brie maybe a dotted half note and then a full stop--otherwise folks might miss that "brie" is in there. Sure, that one'll get a groan, but still....

And be aware that since you use "brie" earlier at the end of a line, that weakens the punch of the "brie" at the end..are there any other popular cheeses with a long ee sound that could work to rhyme with "eve"....? just thinking aloud..cheddar is a poor rhyming word, but cheddarly..hmmm....Lady Cheddarly.....now I'm just having fun at your expense. I apologize for that. I'll shut up now. smile

BTW, welcome to JPF!

Mike


Thanks Mike - glad you liked it - some good points. I initially had "especially Monterey Jack" which would have been ambiguous too. I racked my brain for another cheese sounding like "eeee". I wanted to keep it to commonly known types though so may have boxed myself in. Good spot on brie-zee. It was a last minute add-on which I am sure can be annunciated more like "brie".

Thanks again for taking the time smile
Paul

#1157681 - 10/12/19 12:28 PM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: PaulCanuck]  
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 943
90 dB Offline
Top 500 Poster
90 dB  Offline
Top 500 Poster

Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 943
Florida
This is delightful! Do you write Musical Comedy? You have a very Musical Comedy type of delivery.


Enjoyed it immensely.



Regards,


Bob

#1157686 - 10/12/19 04:38 PM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: PaulCanuck]  
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 86
CTthomas Offline
Serious Contributor
CTthomas  Offline
Serious Contributor

Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 86
Loved it Paul. Reminds me of Roger Miller and Ray Stevens type song. Not a bad group to be thrown in.

#1157687 - 10/12/19 04:39 PM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: PaulCanuck]  
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 230
JaneK Offline
Serious Contributor
JaneK  Offline
Serious Contributor

Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 230
California
Hi Paul,

Your name sounds familiar - think you might have been on another forum I used to be on.

Well, anyway welcome to JP folks.

Love your piano playing and vocal and your production is right on.

If you mixed this yourself, it is very good. I love humor in songs and you nailed this one.

#1157708 - 10/13/19 11:17 AM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: JaneK]  
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 123
PaulCanuck Offline
Serious Contributor
PaulCanuck  Offline
Serious Contributor

Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 123
Originally Posted by 90 dB
This is delightful! Do you write Musical Comedy? You have a very Musical Comedy type of delivery.


Enjoyed it immensely.



Regards,


Bob


Thanks Bob. I guess I must write musical comedy - though I never set out to. smile

Originally Posted by CTthomas
Loved it Paul. Reminds me of Roger Miller and Ray Stevens type song. Not a bad group to be thrown in.


Thank you! - I'll take that comparison any day smile


Originally Posted by JaneK
Hi Paul,

Your name sounds familiar - think you might have been on another forum I used to be on.

Well, anyway welcome to JP folks.

Love your piano playing and vocal and your production is right on.

If you mixed this yourself, it is very good. I love humor in songs and you nailed this one.



Hi Jane - yep - been on other forums for a while. This seems like a friendly one too smile Thanks for the kind remarks on my cheesy song smile

#1157714 - 10/13/19 01:05 PM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: PaulCanuck]  
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 1,196
Gavin Sinclair Online content
Top 500 Poster
Gavin Sinclair  Online Content
Top 500 Poster

Joined: May 2017
Posts: 1,196
Conover, North Carolina, USA
Ha! I loved it. And yes, I was singing along. Your voice is perfect for this kind of song and, for me, the production is spot on. Nice gentle humor.

Welcome to JPF, I'm really looking forward to hearing more.

#1157793 - 10/15/19 12:11 AM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: PaulCanuck]  
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,319
Deej56 Offline
Top 200 Poster
Deej56  Offline
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,319
Paul,

Killer first post! Magnetic from the start . . . pulls you right in, and then the harmonies on the chorus keep you wanting to listen. Deft hand on production on this one; nicely layered as the song progresses. Impressive write and production. (And stellar use of the spoken word to add to the tune). The harmonies on the close—sweet. Admirably done!

Oh, and welcome to JPF!

My very humble regards,

Deej

#1157825 - 10/15/19 09:15 PM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: Deej56]  
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 123
PaulCanuck Offline
Serious Contributor
PaulCanuck  Offline
Serious Contributor

Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 123
Originally Posted by Gavin Sinclair
Ha! I loved it. And yes, I was singing along. Your voice is perfect for this kind of song and, for me, the production is spot on. Nice gentle humor.

Welcome to JPF, I'm really looking forward to hearing more.


Thanks Gavin smile

Originally Posted by Deej56
Paul,

Killer first post! Magnetic from the start . . . pulls you right in, and then the harmonies on the chorus keep you wanting to listen. Deft hand on production on this one; nicely layered as the song progresses. Impressive write and production. (And stellar use of the spoken word to add to the tune). The harmonies on the close—sweet. Admirably done!

Oh, and welcome to JPF!

My very humble regards,

Deej


Cheers Deej - very kind of you smile

#1157955 - 10/20/19 11:13 AM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: PaulCanuck]  
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 6,894
Ricki E. Bellos Offline
Top 40 Poster
Ricki E. Bellos  Offline
Top 40 Poster

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 6,894
Wisconsin
Nice to meet you, Paul and welcome to JPF. This is about as cheezy as it gets! grin I think you've hit on all the popular types and so cleverly too, I've got nothing to add. Well done!

Ricki

#1157970 - 10/20/19 05:22 PM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: PaulCanuck]  
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 3,828
Kristi McKeever Offline
Top 100 Poster
Kristi McKeever  Offline
Top 100 Poster

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 3,828
USA
Hi Paul,

These are cleverly written lyrics that go to very cheesy depths! smile Those near rhymes are so creatively conceived: “cheese shop/eavesdrop, cheesy song/Parmesan Mozzarella/fella...and the list goes on. Very enjoyable! Good production too.

I really enjoyed the whimsy of it all!

Kristi


A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself. What a man can be,
he must be. -- Abraham Maslow, American Psychologist
#1158084 - 10/22/19 09:19 AM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: Kristi McKeever]  
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 123
PaulCanuck Offline
Serious Contributor
PaulCanuck  Offline
Serious Contributor

Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 123
Originally Posted by Ricki E. Bellos
Nice to meet you, Paul and welcome to JPF. This is about as cheezy as it gets! grin I think you've hit on all the popular types and so cleverly too, I've got nothing to add. Well done!

Ricki


Thanks for the warm welcome Ricki - nice to e-meet you too! Glad you found it cheesy. (never thought I'd say that smile )


Originally Posted by Kristi McKeever
Hi Paul,

These are cleverly written lyrics that go to very cheesy depths! smile Those near rhymes are so creatively conceived: “cheese shop/eavesdrop, cheesy song/Parmesan Mozzarella/fella...and the list goes on. Very enjoyable! Good production too.

I really enjoyed the whimsy of it all!

Kristi


Thanks Kristi - nice to hear that from an obviously accomplished lyricist smile

And thanks again for anyone that took the time to listen smile

Paul

#1158104 - 10/22/19 11:07 PM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: PaulCanuck]  
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,926
MFB III Offline
Top 100 Poster
MFB III  Offline
Top 100 Poster

Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,926
ohio
You are a cheese Wiz, and you have captured the tangy tasty essence of dairy whey.
I am off to make a grilled cheese cause you made me hungry. Well Done Paul.

#1158198 - 10/25/19 06:30 AM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: MFB III]  
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 123
PaulCanuck Offline
Serious Contributor
PaulCanuck  Offline
Serious Contributor

Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 123
Originally Posted by MFB III
You are a cheese Wiz, and you have captured the tangy tasty essence of dairy whey.
I am off to make a grilled cheese cause you made me hungry. Well Done Paul.


Thank you kind sir - glad you found it cheesy enough smile

Paul

#1158269 - 10/27/19 11:06 AM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: PaulCanuck]  
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,518
E Swartz Online content
Top 100 Poster
E Swartz  Online Content
Top 100 Poster

Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,518
Ohio
Paul,

Again, I just came from your more recent post--you have a great art for music comedy--love this early 20th century music intermixed with Beatlesk harmonies--unique! You have some real talent for sure!

steady-eddie

#1158770 - 11/21/19 03:03 PM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: PaulCanuck]  
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 13,325
Michael LeBlanc Offline
Top 10 Poster
Michael LeBlanc  Offline
Top 10 Poster

Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 13,325
Louisiana
couldn't find any holes in this cheesy song,love it.Mike

#1158880 - 11/24/19 10:15 PM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: Michael LeBlanc]  
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 123
PaulCanuck Offline
Serious Contributor
PaulCanuck  Offline
Serious Contributor

Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 123
Originally Posted by E Swartz
Paul,

Again, I just came from your more recent post--you have a great art for music comedy--love this early 20th century music intermixed with Beatlesk harmonies--unique! You have some real talent for sure!

steady-eddie


Thanks Eddie smile I guess my first two were musical comedy hehe Never set out to write that but gotta go with wherever my muse takes me. Thanks for listening and commenting smile

Originally Posted by Michael LeBlanc
couldn't find any holes in this cheesy song,love it.Mike


Cheers Mike - there's plenty of holes but glad they didn't jump out at you - thx for the kind words smile

#1158883 - 11/24/19 11:26 PM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: PaulCanuck]  
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 32
David_Pulizzi Offline
Casual Observer
David_Pulizzi  Offline
Casual Observer

Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 32
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Definitely clever and well done. The arrangement and delivery feels very Broadway to me. Nice work.

#1158887 - 11/25/19 02:07 AM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: PaulCanuck]  
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 99
John W Selleck Offline
Serious Contributor
John W Selleck  Offline
Serious Contributor

Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 99
Howdy Paul,
Like Jane says, looks and sounds like you've been doing this awhile. This reads and sounds great. Tickled my funny bone. Look for a PM from me and welcome to JPF.

#1158889 - 11/25/19 06:13 AM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: PaulCanuck]  
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 5,683
niteshift Offline
Top 50 Poster
niteshift  Offline
Top 50 Poster

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 5,683
Fiji
Brilliant ! grin

cheers, niteshift

#1158914 - 11/26/19 05:59 AM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: PaulCanuck]  
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 99
John W Selleck Offline
Serious Contributor
John W Selleck  Offline
Serious Contributor

Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 99
Hi Again Paul,
You have a PM waiting.

#1158940 - 11/26/19 09:08 PM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: PaulCanuck]  
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,603
Nelson Offline
Top 200 Poster
Nelson  Offline
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,603
Baltimore, MD
Nicely done Paul

Cheesy,... I don't know.

Outstanding... most definitely.

Ear candy... indeed.

#1159017 - 11/28/19 07:18 PM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: Nelson]  
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 123
PaulCanuck Offline
Serious Contributor
PaulCanuck  Offline
Serious Contributor

Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 123
Originally Posted by David_Pulizzi
Definitely clever and well done. The arrangement and delivery feels very Broadway to me. Nice work.


Cheers David - broadway sounds good to me smile


Originally Posted by John W Selleck
Howdy Paul,
Like Jane says, looks and sounds like you've been doing this awhile. This reads and sounds great. Tickled my funny bone. Look for a PM from me and welcome to JPF.


Thanks John - such a warm welcome I have gotten here - appreciated! smile

Originally Posted by niteshift
Brilliant ! grin

cheers, niteshift


Thanks niteshift - glad you liked it.

Originally Posted by Nelson
Nicely done Paul

Cheesy,... I don't know.

Outstanding... most definitely.

Ear candy... indeed.



Thanks for the kind words Nelson! smile

Hope I haven't missed anyone - if so - thank you too smile

Paul

#1159018 - 11/28/19 07:46 PM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: PaulCanuck]  
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 563
JAPOV Offline
Top 500 Poster
JAPOV  Offline
Top 500 Poster

Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 563
Totally made me blow my diet, thanks for that! smile

#1159028 - 11/29/19 05:00 PM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: JAPOV]  
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 123
PaulCanuck Offline
Serious Contributor
PaulCanuck  Offline
Serious Contributor

Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 123
Originally Posted by JAPOV
Totally made me blow my diet, thanks for that! smile


Sorry about that - thanks for listening! smile

#1159040 - 11/30/19 03:40 AM Re: My Cheesy Song - first post! [Re: PaulCanuck]  
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,921
Travis david Offline
Top 10 Poster
Travis david  Offline
Top 10 Poster

Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,921
Kendal, Cumbria .UK
A unique experience Paul! Good lyric well thought through
One for Wallace and Gromit I'm sure.
Well done
John


We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Oscar Wilde

Support Just Plain Folks

We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.


Newest Members
CWMusic, CBAY, mrpeepshow, Craig Allen, Styillz
21285 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums116
Topics120,609
Posts1,134,995
Members21,285
Average Posts Daily35
Most Online37,523
Jan 25th, 2020
Just Plain Quotes
"The music industry is filled with risk takers, but not so filled with people who educate themselves before taking the leap." –Brian Austin Whitney
Today's Birthdays
Lazy jane (38), Rod Blum (53), steven tuttle (2020)
Popular Topics(Views)
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0