Who's Online Now
18 registered members (John W Selleck, Brian Austin Whitney, E Swartz, Dave Rice, Dayson, couchgrouch, 4 invisible), and 1,363 guests, and
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Member Spotlight
Posts: 210
Joined: December 2011
Show All Member Profiles 
What's Going On
Wow! I just noticed....
by John W Selleck. 12/13/19 05:33 AM
Music In Two Movies...
by John Lawrence Schick. 12/13/19 05:24 AM
Out of this world Valentine
by Brian Austin Whitney. 12/13/19 03:45 AM
Daily Distractions 12-16-2017 (Best Advice EVER)
by Brian Austin Whitney. 12/13/19 03:44 AM
Royalties & Cue Sheets...
by Brian Austin Whitney. 12/13/19 03:40 AM
NEW MEMBERS CHECK HERE
by Brian Austin Whitney. 12/13/19 03:39 AM
I have a question about cd submissions.
by Brian Austin Whitney. 12/13/19 03:38 AM
I Am An American
by Brian Austin Whitney. 12/13/19 03:26 AM
Brian's FB post and surgery news
by Brian Austin Whitney. 12/13/19 03:22 AM
Its this Whiskey
by lane1777. 12/13/19 12:01 AM
Louisiana Woman Co-write with Vicarn
by John W Selleck. 12/12/19 08:53 PM
Gina and Pasqueli
by John W Selleck. 12/12/19 08:42 PM
Loss
by Ricki E. Bellos. 12/12/19 03:34 PM
Human Kindness
by Vicarn. 12/12/19 01:28 PM
"Snowflake" (The Christmas Kitten! )
by Dave Rice. 12/12/19 09:55 AM
GMATT Awards
by Everett Adams. 12/12/19 07:20 AM
Why so many one hit wonders?
by John W Selleck. 12/12/19 05:18 AM
Thought Music Doesn't Sell
by John W Selleck. 12/12/19 03:01 AM
I'm Holdin' Myself in My Dreams
by John W Selleck. 12/12/19 02:44 AM
A New Kind of Lover
by Deej56. 12/12/19 12:48 AM
London Calls
by Deej56. 12/12/19 12:27 AM
Leaving Daddy
by lane1777. 12/11/19 10:58 PM
Macca's Office Gig
by Jeff Epstein. 12/11/19 10:03 PM
Dec 14, 2019 Songwriter Saturday Showcase
by Gary E. Andrews. 12/11/19 09:18 PM
An Occasional lover
by ckiphen. 12/11/19 11:20 AM
Fool for her lies
by ckiphen. 12/11/19 11:19 AM
Tune for Lyrics: The Son of A Green Beret
by amremt6. 12/11/19 09:04 AM
"Over The River Tonight" Copyright 1979
by Gary E. Andrews. 12/11/19 07:31 AM
Columbus Folk Music Society Dec 9-21
by Gary E. Andrews. 12/11/19 07:26 AM
Green Is The Color.
by MFB III. 12/10/19 08:28 PM
Top Posters(All Time)
Calvin 19,789
Travis david 11,642
Kevin Emmrich 10,568
Jean Bullock 10,330
Kaley Willow 10,240
Two Singers 9,600
Joice Marie 9,186
Mackie H. 8,844
glynda 8,620
Mike Dunbar 8,574
Tricia Baker 8,318
Colin Ward 7,907
couchgrouch 7,623
Dave Rice 7,425
Corey 7,357
Wyman Lloyd 6,578
Mark Kaufman 6,561
Joe Wrabek 6,403
Vicarn 6,195
ben willis 6,106
Lynn Orloff 5,788
Louis 5,725
Linda Sings 5,608
niteshift 5,523
KimberlyinNC 5,210
Neil Cotton 4,909
Derek Hines 4,893
DonnaMarilyn 4,653
Blake Hill 4,528
Bob Cushing 4,364
Bill Osofsky 4,199
Tom Shea 4,179
Cindy Miller 4,178
Roy Cooper 4,166
nightengale 4,092
TamsNumber4 4,075
MFB III 3,867
Caroline 3,865
Kolstad 3,813
Dan Sullivan 3,710
beechnut79 3,527
Dottie 3,427
E Swartz 3,421
joewatt 3,411
Bill Cooper 3,279
John Hoffman 3,199
Skip Johnson 3,027
Pam Hurley 3,007
Terry G 3,005
PopTodd 2,890
Harriet Ames 2,870
Nigel Quin 2,812
MidniteBob 2,707
Nelson 2,583
Tom Tracy 2,558
Polly Hager 2,526
Jerry Jakala 2,524
Al Alvarez 2,499
Eric Thome 2,448
Hummingbird 2,401
Stan Loh 2,263
Sam Wilson 2,242
Judy Hollier 2,232
Wendy D 2,219
Erica Ellis 2,202
TrumanCoyote 2,096
Marty Helly 2,022
DukeWill 1,987
floyd jane 1,982
maccharles 1,966
Clint Anglin 1,904
cindyrella 1,888
David Wright 1,866
Clairejeanne 1,851
Cindy LaRosa 1,824
Ronald Boyt 1,675
Iggy 1,650
Noel Downs 1,620
Martin Lide 1,609
Rick Heenan 1,597
Cal 1,574
Jack Swain 1,554
Fdemetrio 1,545
Pete Larsen 1,537
Ann Tygart 1,529
Tom Breshers 1,487
RogerS 1,462
Tom Franz 1,455
GocartMoz 1,441
Chuck Crowe 1,441
Ralph Blight 1,440
Kenneth Cade 1,429
Rick Norton 1,428
bholt 1,411
Letha Allen 1,408
in2piano 1,404
Stan Simons 1,402
mattbanx 1,384
Jen Shaner 1,373
Charlie Wong 1,347
KevinP 1,324
Vondelle 1,316
Tom W. 1,313
Jan Petter 1,301
scottandrew 1,292
DakLander 1,265
PeteG 1,242
Ian Ferrin 1,230
Glen King 1,214
IdeaGuy 1,209
AaronAuthier 1,177
Diane Ewing 1,158
Gerry 1,144
lane1777 1,133
summeoyo 1,126
Deej56 1,109
joro 1,082
BobbyJoe 1,075
S.DEE 1,040
yann 1,037
Tony A 1,016
argo 986
peaden 984
Wolvman 960
IronKnee 947
Jak Kelly 912
krtinberg 890
9ne 888
Drifter 886
Petra 883
90 dB 870
RJC 845
Brenda152 840
Nadia 829
Juan 797
TKO 784
frahmes 781
teletwang 762
Andy K 744
tbryson 737
Andy Kemp 733
ant 732
Jackie444 731
Dayson 704
3daveyO3 704
Dixie 701
Joy Boy 695
Knute 686
Lee Arten 678
Katziis 652
R.T.MOORE 638
quality 637
Irwin 630
Pat Hardy 623
CG King 622
douglas 621
Mel 614
Moosesong 604
NaomiSue 601
Shandy 589
Ria 587
TAMERA64 583
qbaum 570
nitepiano 566
pRISCILLA 556
Tink2 553
musica 539
deanbell 528
RobertK 527
BonzaiWag 523
Roderic 522
BB Wilbur 511
goodfolks 499
R&M 493
Zeek 487
Stu 486
Steve P. 481
JAPOV 473
KathyW 462
allenb 459
MaxG 458
Philjo 454
fanito 448
trush48 448
dmk 442
arealrush 437
DGR 436
avweek 435
Stephen D 433
Emmy 431
Rob L 426
marquez 422
kit 419
Softkrome 417
kyrksongs 415
RRon 408
Laura G. 407
VNORTH 407
Debra 407
eb 406
cuebald 399
EdPerrone 399
Dannyk1 395
Hobart 395
Davyboy49 393
Smile 389
GJShades 387
Ezt 384
tone 380
Marla 380
Cecilee 379
iggyiggy 378
coalminer 377
java 374
spidey 371
Register Today!
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.

By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#1151785 - 03/23/19 11:59 AM SEXY MAN CARD  
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 210
F Williams Offline
Serious Contributor
F Williams  Offline
Serious Contributor

Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 210
Title: Sexy Man Card
Writers: Fran Williams/ Gary E. Andrews
Date: 01/11/2019/All rights reserved

V1)
I got my reality check
on Saturday Night
Before I could say, Hi
She said, "take a Hike!"
I'm tryin' hard to raise the bar,
I'm tryin' to get my, "Sexy Man Card"
I'm tryin' to get my, "Sexy Man Card"

V2)
I'm working out down on the farm
Riding bikes, taking that hike!
I eat better, tryin' to do no harm
Walkin' more! Parkin' my car!
I'm tryin' to get my, "Sexy Man Card"
I'm tryin' to get my, "Sexy Man Card"

Chorus)
I'm lookin' for a woman
at least as sexy as me
I know I've been barkin'
Up the wrong tree!
I ain't tryin' to be a movie star
I'm tryin' to get my, "Sexy Man Card"!

( Background Singers) (for a video)
Hey sexy! Be Sexy,
Wherever you are!
He's sexy, She's sexy!
His, "Sexy Man Card"

V3)
I was mendin' the fence,
out by the main road
When, I heard her voice,
say, my car won't go
I saw her face! I saw Stars!
Tryin' to get my Sexy Man Card"!

Chorus 2)

Background Singers)
I ain't tryin' to be a movie star!
I'm tryin' to get my "Sexy Man Card"!

Background Singers).
Hey Sexy! Be Sexy!
Wherever you are!
He's sexy! She's Sexy!
His "Sexy Man Card"

He is, (PLAYING, his sexy man card)!!

Enjoy,
Fran Williams
cool cool


"Dreamin' Big Dreams", Wake Up And Go For Them smile
#1151928 - 03/26/19 07:53 AM Re: SEXY MAN CARD [Re: F Williams]  
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 210
F Williams Offline
Serious Contributor
F Williams  Offline
Serious Contributor

Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 210
Originally Posted by F Williams
Title: Sexy Man Card
Writers: Fran Williams/ Gary E. Andrews
Date: 01/11/2019/All rights reserved

V1)
I got my reality check
on Saturday Night
Before I could say, Hi
She said, "take a Hike!"
I'm tryin' hard to raise the bar,
I'm tryin' to get my, "Sexy Man Card"
I'm tryin' to get my, "Sexy Man Card"

V2)
I'm working out down on the farm
Riding bikes, taking that hike!
I eat better, tryin' to do no harm
Walkin' more! Parkin' my car!
I'm tryin' to get my, "Sexy Man Card"
I'm tryin' to get my, "Sexy Man Card"

Chorus)
I'm lookin' for a woman
at least as sexy as me
I know I've been barkin'
Up the wrong tree!
I ain't tryin' to be a movie star
I'm tryin' to get my, "Sexy Man Card"!

( Background Singers) (for a video)
Hey sexy! Be Sexy,
Wherever you are!
He's sexy, She's sexy!
His, "Sexy Man Card"

V3)
I was mendin' the fence,
out by the main road
When, I heard her voice,
say, my car won't go
I saw her face! I saw Stars!
Tryin' to get my Sexy Man Card"!

Chorus 2)

Background Singers)
I ain't tryin' to be a movie star!
I'm tryin' to get my "Sexy Man Card"!

Background Singers).
Hey Sexy! Be Sexy!
Wherever you are!
He's sexy! She's Sexy!
His "Sexy Man Card"

He is, (PLAYING, his sexy man card)

Enjoy,
Fran Williams
cool cool


Folks, there is a female version of this song! Perhaps
Gary E. Andrews will post. It is very good!!

Dreams come true,
Fran


"Dreamin' Big Dreams", Wake Up And Go For Them smile
#1151942 - 03/26/19 10:58 AM Re: SEXY MAN CARD [Re: F Williams]  
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,472
Gary E. Andrews Offline
Top 200 Poster
Gary E. Andrews  Offline
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,472
Portsmouth, Ohio, USA
Here tiz!

Here’s a woman’s POV rewrite. And the idea that maybe ‘play’ instead of ‘get’ might be better.

Title: “Sexy Woman Card”
Writer: Fran Williams (Lyrical assist, Gary E. Andrews. All Rights Reserved to Fran Williams.)
Copyright Date:1/11/19

V1)
I got my reality check
one Saturday night!
Before I could say “Hi!”
He said, “Take a hike!”
I’m tryin’ hard, to raise the bar,
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Woman Card!
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Woman Card!

(V2)
I’m workin’ out, down on the farm
Walking more! Parkin’ my car!
Riding bikes, takin’ that hike!
I eat better, tryin’ to do no harm
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Woman Card!
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Woman Card!

(Chorus)
I’m lookin’ for a man,
At least as sexy as me.
I know I’ve been barkin’,
Up the wrong tree!
I ain’t tryin’, to be a movie star!
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Woman Card!

(Background singers)
Hey sexy! Be sexy,
Wherever you are!
She’s sexy! He’s sexy!
Her Sexy Woman Card!

(V3)
I was mendin’ the fence,
out by the main road,
When I heard his voice,
say, “My car won’t go!”
I saw his face! I saw stars!
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Woman Card!

(Chorus)
I’m lookin’ for a man,
At least as sexy as me.
I know I’ve been barkin’,
Up the wrong tree!
I ain’t tryin’, to be a movie star!
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Woman Card!

(Background singers)
Hey sexy! Be sexy,
Wherever you are!
She’s sexy! He’s sexy!
Her Sexy Woman Card!

I ain’t tryin’, to be a movie star!
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Woman Card!

(Background singers)
Hey sexy! Be sexy,
Wherever you are!
She’s sexy! He’s sexy!
Her Sexy Woman Card!


There will always be another song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? www.garyeandrews.com
#1151943 - 03/26/19 11:00 AM Re: SEXY MAN CARD [Re: F Williams]  
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,472
Gary E. Andrews Offline
Top 200 Poster
Gary E. Andrews  Offline
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,472
Portsmouth, Ohio, USA
I’m still spotting kinks in the flow of the Rhythm of the words, just reciting, without a Melody.

Here’s a line flip on V2 to align those farm/harm Hard Rhymes. And going with the ‘play’ of the card.

And I just realized V1 has 7 lines and V2 only had 6. See? You can jump the gun and spend money before a product is ready. I went back to your original ideas and brought ‘up before dawn’ back into the mix. You always have good ideas Fran!

Title: “Sexy Man Card”
Writer: Fran Williams (Lyrical assist, Gary E. Andrews. All Rights Reserved to Fran Williams.)
Copyright Date:1/11/19

V1)
I got my reality check
one Saturday night!
Before I could say “Hi!”
She said, “Take a hike!”
I’m tryin’ hard, to raise the bar,
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Man Card! (This is a Refrain-Type Chorus)
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Man Card!
(This repeat of the Refrain, meant to emphasize THE Hook, may be excessive, time-wise, and unnecessary. Recognizing that the title is THE Hook and it appears at the end of each Verse means the Song is getting the minimum number of requisite ‘hits’ to drive it home as the main idea, without the doubling in each Verse.)

(V2)
I’m walking more! Parkin’ my car!
Workin’ out, down on the farm
Riding bikes, takin’ that hike!
I eat better, tryin’ to do no harm
I’m up before dawn, out under the stars!
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Man Card!

(Chorus) (This isn’t a Chorus; it’s a Bridge)
I’m lookin’ for a woman,
At least as sexy as me.
I know I’ve been barkin’,
Barkin’ up the wrong tree!
I ain’t tryin’, to be a movie star!
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Man Card!

(Background singers)
Hey sexy! Be sexy,
Wherever you are!
He’s sexy! She’s sexy!
His Sexy Man Card!

(V3)
I was workin’ on the fence,
out by the main road,
When I heard her voice,
say, “My car won’t go!”
I saw her face! I saw stars!
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Man Card!

(Bridge)
I’m lookin’ for a woman,
At least as sexy as me.
I know I’ve been barkin’,
Barkin’ up the wrong tree!
I ain’t tryin’, to be a movie star!
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Man Card!

(Background singers)
Hey sexy! Be sexy,
Wherever you are!
He’s sexy! She’s sexy!
His Sexy Man Card!

I ain’t tryin’, to be a movie star!
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Man Card!

(Background singers)
Hey sexy! Be sexy,
Wherever you are!
He’s sexy! He’s playin’!
His Sexy Man Card!


There will always be another song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? www.garyeandrews.com
#1151944 - 03/26/19 11:02 AM Re: SEXY MAN CARD [Re: F Williams]  
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,472
Gary E. Andrews Offline
Top 200 Poster
Gary E. Andrews  Offline
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,472
Portsmouth, Ohio, USA
Reworking those edits in the Female POV version. A Refrain-Type Chorus is the kind that ends each Verse, common in folk Songs, as contrasted with a Stanza-Type Chorus which contains THE Hook summary line that the Verses don’t.

I’m liking the flow of ‘Girl’ instead of ‘Woman’. In the video I see her telling Mr. Take A Hike, “I ain’t no girl, fool. I’m a woman!” and moving on to ask someone else to dance. I’d still stay with ‘Man’ for the male version, rather than ‘Boy’. That video, LOL! She…or He…is getting ready to take the dog out for a walk. She/He slaps on one of those winter hats with the flaps that come down over the ears. Passing the mirror She/He glances in. Glances at the dog, a basset hound, the sad-eyed, droopy-eared type, stops in Her/His tracks, looks in the mirror, looks at the dog, sees the similarity, and the Bridge is singing, ‘Barkin! Barkin’ up the wrong tree!’

I’m thinking the Rhythm of the Background Singers Stanza is the clue to possible music.

Title: “Sexy Girl Card”
Writer: Fran Williams (Lyrical assist, Gary E. Andrews. All Rights Reserved to Fran Williams.)
Copyright Date:1/11/19

(V1)
I got my reality check
one Saturday night!
Before I could say “Hi!”
He said, “Take a hike!”
I’m tryin’ hard, to raise the bar!
(Chorus Refrain)
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Girl Card!

(V2)
I’m walking more! Parkin’ my car!
I’m workin’ out, down on the farm
Riding bikes, takin’ that hike!
Eatin’ better, tryin’ to do no harm
Up before dawn, out under the stars!
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Girl Card!

(Bridge)
I’m lookin’ for a man,
At least as sexy as me.
I know I’ve been barkin’,
Barkin’ up the wrong tree!
I ain’t tryin’, to be a movie star!
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Girl Card!

(Background singers)
Hey sexy! Be sexy,
Wherever you are!
She’s sexy! She’s playin’!
Her Sexy Girl Card!

(V3)
I was workin’ on the fence,
out by the main road,
When I heard his voice,
say, “My car won’t go!”
I saw his face! I saw stars!
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Girl Card!

(Bridge)
I’m lookin’ for a man,
At least as sexy as me.
I know I’ve been barkin’,
Barkin’ up the wrong tree!
I ain’t tryin’, to be a movie star!
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Girl Card!

(Background singers)
Hey sexy! Be sexy,
Wherever you are!
She’s sexy! She’s playin’!
Her Sexy Girl Card!

I ain’t tryin’, to be a movie star!
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Girl Card!

(Background singers)
Hey sexy! Be sexy,
Wherever you are!
She’s sexy! He’s sexy!
Her Sexy Girl Card!


There will always be another song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? www.garyeandrews.com
#1151955 - 03/26/19 02:54 PM Re: SEXY MAN CARD [Re: Gary E. Andrews]  
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 210
F Williams Offline
Serious Contributor
F Williams  Offline
Serious Contributor

Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 210
Hi Gary,
This was a wonderful suprise! Thank you so much! Hope we can
develop some awesome music for it..Yeah!! Folks, just picture a
(Toby Keith flavor and style)!! A video could show some dancers
around a very sexy person! Saying (Sexy Man/Girl Card!!!

Thanks,
Fran


"Dreamin' Big Dreams", Wake Up And Go For Them smile
#1152519 - 04/08/19 09:24 AM Re: SEXY MAN CARD [Re: F Williams]  
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 210
F Williams Offline
Serious Contributor
F Williams  Offline
Serious Contributor

Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 210
Originally Posted by F Williams
Hi Gary,
This was a wonderful suprise! Thank you so much! Hope we can
develop some awesome music for it..Yeah!! Folks, just picture a
(Toby Keith flavor and style)!! A video could show some dancers
around a very sexy person! Saying (Sexy Man/Girl Card!!!

Thanks,
Fran


Folks, i would love some Country/Pop, or Country/Rock music,
for these lyrics!! It's playful and fun!! Demos will also help to
bring it..

Mild2Wild
Fran Williams


"Dreamin' Big Dreams", Wake Up And Go For Them smile
#1152571 - 04/10/19 01:56 AM Re: SEXY MAN CARD [Re: Gary E. Andrews]  
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 5
Nelly_Tharwat Offline
Casual Observer
Nelly_Tharwat  Offline
Casual Observer

Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 5
Originally Posted by Gary E. Andrews
Reworking those edits in the Female POV version. A Refrain-Type Chorus is the kind that ends each Verse, common in folk Songs, as contrasted with a Stanza-Type Chorus which contains THE Hook summary line that the Verses don’t.

I’m liking the flow of ‘Girl’ instead of ‘Woman’. In the video I see her telling Mr. Take A Hike, “I ain’t no girl, fool. I’m a woman!” and moving on to ask someone else to dance. I’d still stay with ‘Man’ for the male version, rather than ‘Boy’. That video, LOL! She…or He…is getting ready to take the dog out for a walk. She/He slaps on one of those winter hats with the flaps that come down over the ears. Passing the mirror She/He glances in. Glances at the dog, a basset hound, the sad-eyed, droopy-eared type, stops in Her/His tracks, looks in the mirror, looks at the dog, sees the similarity, and the Bridge is singing, ‘Barkin! Barkin’ up the wrong tree!’

I’m thinking the Rhythm of the Background Singers Stanza is the clue to possible music.

Title: “Sexy Girl Card”
Writer: Fran Williams (Lyrical assist, Gary E. Andrews. All Rights Reserved to Fran Williams.)
Copyright Date:1/11/19

(V1)
I got my reality check
one Saturday night!
Before I could say “Hi!”
He said, “Take a hike!”
I’m tryin’ hard, to raise the bar!
(Chorus Refrain)
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Girl Card!

(V2)
I’m walking more! Parkin’ my car!
I’m workin’ out, down on the farm
Riding bikes, takin’ that hike!
Eatin’ better, tryin’ to do no harm
Up before dawn, out under the stars!
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Girl Card!

(Bridge)
I’m lookin’ for a man,
At least as sexy as me.
I know I’ve been barkin’,
Barkin’ up the wrong tree!
I ain’t tryin’, to be a movie star!
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Girl Card!

(Background singers)
Hey sexy! Be sexy,
Wherever you are!
She’s sexy! She’s playin’!
Her Sexy Girl Card!

(V3)
I was workin’ on the fence,
out by the main road,
When I heard his voice,
say, “My car won’t go!”
I saw his face! I saw stars!
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Girl Card!

(Bridge)
I’m lookin’ for a man,
At least as sexy as me.
I know I’ve been barkin’,
Barkin’ up the wrong tree!
I ain’t tryin’, to be a movie star!
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Girl Card!

(Background singers)
Hey sexy! Be sexy,
Wherever you are!
She’s sexy! She’s playin’!
Her Sexy Girl Card!

I ain’t tryin’, to be a movie star!
I’m tryin’ to play, my Sexy Girl Card!

(Background singers)
Hey sexy! Be sexy,
Wherever you are!
She’s sexy! He’s sexy!
Her Sexy Girl Card!


Glad to see you here, Fran and Gary.. that's a wonderful lyric and really nice Rhythm . I think Country/Pop will be suitable for it..Hope you find someone to put
some awesome music to it..


Reaching the top is so hard but not impossible.
#1152588 - 04/10/19 12:59 PM Re: SEXY MAN CARD [Re: Nelly_Tharwat]  
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 210
F Williams Offline
Serious Contributor
F Williams  Offline
Serious Contributor

Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 210
Hi Nelly, thank you so much for the comments!! Gary E. Andrews is a very
talented writer, and took a basic lyric idea and helped develop it to a great
song!! Trying to find a great singer/ musician to demo the song!! Yeah!!

Mild2Wild Child,
Fran Williams


"Dreamin' Big Dreams", Wake Up And Go For Them smile
#1152595 - 04/10/19 09:44 PM Re: SEXY MAN CARD [Re: F Williams]  
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,472
Gary E. Andrews Offline
Top 200 Poster
Gary E. Andrews  Offline
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,472
Portsmouth, Ohio, USA
I just watched some folks line dancing and I think the tempo of this might work with line dancing.


There will always be another song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? www.garyeandrews.com
#1152633 - 04/12/19 09:29 AM Re: SEXY MAN CARD [Re: Gary E. Andrews]  
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 210
F Williams Offline
Serious Contributor
F Williams  Offline
Serious Contributor

Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 210
Originally Posted by Gary E. Andrews
I just watched some folks line dancing and I think the tempo of this might work with line dancing.


Hi Gary, You know a lot more about the, Chords and Rhythms
than I do, however I hoped it could be more, Pop/Rock to fit
In with today's market!! Picture a video with a Sexy Man or
Girl and several dancers being playful and fun!! Oh, by the
way do you still have your,"Sexy Man Card" with 4 Stars for
everything?!!

Thanks,
Fran Williams


"Dreamin' Big Dreams", Wake Up And Go For Them smile
#1152636 - 04/12/19 10:03 AM Re: SEXY MAN CARD [Re: F Williams]  
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,472
Gary E. Andrews Offline
Top 200 Poster
Gary E. Andrews  Offline
Top 200 Poster

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,472
Portsmouth, Ohio, USA
The Sexy Man Club said it was in the mail!

Yes, the Song has potential for several ways of doing it. The background singer's section is a versatile Rhythm. A clever musician should be able to explore it several different ways. It's a feel-good 'party' Song, ideal for summer play. And Pop music can always use a positive, up-tempo Song to liven the overall mix of teen-angst and adult distress! LOL So, be sexy, wherever you are!


There will always be another song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? www.garyeandrews.com
#1152640 - 04/12/19 11:42 AM Re: SEXY MAN CARD [Re: Gary E. Andrews]  
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 210
F Williams Offline
Serious Contributor
F Williams  Offline
Serious Contributor

Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 210
Originally Posted by Gary E. Andrews
The Sexy Man Club said it was in the mail!

Yes, the Song has potential for several ways of doing it. The background singer's section is a versatile Rhythm. A clever musician should be able to explore it several different ways. It's a feel-good 'party' Song, ideal for summer play. And Pop music can always use a positive, up-tempo Song to liven the overall mix of teen-angst and adult distress! LOL So, be sexy, wherever you are!


Hi Gary, This comment is awesome! It could be done by a Male or Female!!
It could fit into all music types!! Yeah!!

Thanks,
Fran Williams


"Dreamin' Big Dreams", Wake Up And Go For Them smile
#1152672 - 04/14/19 12:04 AM Re: SEXY MAN CARD [Re: F Williams]  
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
forbiddencolours129 Offline
Casual Observer
forbiddencolours129  Offline
Casual Observer

Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
manchester ( uk )

Hi Fran/Gary

Excellent write enjoyed the read ,im sure which ever genre you decide with it will be a success

Paul.

#1152707 - 04/15/19 09:44 AM Re: SEXY MAN CARD [Re: forbiddencolours129]  
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 210
F Williams Offline
Serious Contributor
F Williams  Offline
Serious Contributor

Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 210
Originally Posted by forbiddencolours129

Hi Fran/Gary

Excellent write enjoyed the read ,im sure which ever genre you decide with it will be a success

Paul.


I Paul, thank you so much for the awesome comments!! Welcome
to Just Plain Folks!!

Best,
Fran Williams



"Dreamin' Big Dreams", Wake Up And Go For Them smile

Support Just Plain Folks

We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.


Membership
Join Just Plain Folks
to receive the free
JPNotes Newsletter!
*this is separate from
message board registration*

Newest Members
theAmadei, Muriel, LarryJ, JETurner, ClarkFord
21241 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums116
Topics119,598
Posts1,127,218
Members21,241
Average Posts Daily34
Most Online3,244
Nov 8th, 2019
Just Plain Quotes
"No matter how many times you think to yourself you have heard it all, you are always wrong." –Brian Austin Whitney
Today's Birthdays
SCHinBC (57)
Popular Topics(Views)
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0