These lyrics are not done, but I wanted to get this out there and explain it while there is still footage of Kavanaugh testimony on the news so you can verify my claim for yourself.

If you watch shows like dateliine and other real life murder mystery TV shows, you will sometimes see where the defendant "tearfully" testifies on the witness stand. One way to tell if they are lying is to look closely to see if there are real tears, or are they just dabbing away tears that aren't there. i.e. attempting to look like they were crying. This test has held true for about 6 or 8 shows I have seen. The crocodile tears defendants were eventually found guilty.
I now call this ploy "lying sack of crap 1.0" because it has been surpassed.

If you look real closely at some of the Kavanaugh testimony. He is sniffing excessively, like 3 to 5 sniffs per sentence. One might think "ah gee the poor guy, he's crying." but don't shed any tears for Brett because he sure didn't.

I have a really big new 4G TV that brings out details in disturbing clarity. I stood a foot away and stared at Kavanaugh's eyes, and they were completely dry. He wasn't crying real tears (an action very hard to control or fake), he was just sniffing (an action anyone can fake at will). No tears on his cheek, no tears welling up in his eyes. Don't take my word for it, check it yourself.

I was going to call this ploy, "Lying sack of hot steaming yellow liquid crap 2.0" but that doesn't fit in well with the meter of the lyrics, so I shortened it to "The Kavanaugh Sniff".

V1
Hey everybody, there's something you should know
Lying's gone to the next level, its gone to 2.0
You can use it when you're lying and want to beat the rap
It’s the favorite ploy of every lying sack of crap

(chorus)
It’s the Kavanaugh sniff
Yeh yeh it’s the Kavanaugh sniff
Tell your friend PJ and go tell Biff
It’s the Kavanaugh sniff.

V2
Hey everybody have you heard Brett say
Devils triangle is just a drinking game to play
So if your daughter had 3 cans of beer and a frat house nearby
Would you want her to go there and give it a try?

IIt's times like these you learn to love again. Foo Fighters

Music page
www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=707030