I had a friend that was in his fifties at the time and felt great. He hardly every even had an ache or pain and was living his life and enjoying it. But one day his wife started to nag him to get a physical. He said he felt great but she would let up on him and finally he saikd ok. So she made an appointment at her Doctor and in a few weeks reluctantly off he went. He spent the first hour filling out endless paper work and didn't get to go in for two hours. I was sent in to a room that was freezing cold and told to take his clothes off and sit on this freezing table. About fifteen minutes a gal came in and told him to move to this other room. So he got up and put on his clothes and went into this next room where he was told again to take off his clothes and sit on this freezing table. Well by now he was getting angry and was losing all his patients until a man in a white coat with a stethescope hanging around his neck. He introduced himself as Doctor Smith and he picked up his chart and started to read it. Then he said Mr. Jones why don't you lay down so I can examine you...Well he was not Mr. Jones he was Mr. Greene and he told the Doctor and he got red faced and stormed out of the room and came back with the correct chart. He takes his BP and it's 180/ 120.....He listens to his lungs and it is all congested. He notices that his hands were cold and blue. He asked him to walk down the room and noticed he slouched to the right. He noticed that the whites of his eyes were a little yellow. He noticed that he slurred his words a little and one side of his mouth was drooping. He then became alarmed and excused himself. He went out to the office and told the nurse there to call an ambulance as the patient was very sick. Five minutes later 3 huge para medics came in and demanded he lay on their stretcher. He asked the Doctor what was wrong with him and why did he call an Ambulance. He told him that he was extremely sick and could die any moment and that he needed to get over to the hospital asap. The nurses also called his wife and told her that her husband was in dire shape and that she better meet the ambulance at the hospital...

NOW...remember he felt great when he went for the physical. He had no aches or pains and his weight was excellent. He enjoyed life with a gusto. He had a good marriage and had great friends. He was on a bowling team and played tennis and golf. He walked in to the Doctors office a very healthy man and now two hours later they are telling him he was about to die.

So he put on some clothes and got on the stretcher and they wheeled him out to where the ambulance was. Just before they came back to take him out at the hospital my friend bolted off the stretcher and rand as fast as he could down the street. He headed to the first bar he saw and went in. He drank five beers and then went back outside feeling like a million bucks. He called his wife to come pick him up and she freaked out and told him to come immediately back to the hospital as he was a very sick man. SO I think you see where this is going. SO my friend went home by taxi, packed his bags and headed to the airport and bought a one way ticket to The South Seas never to come home again. He called me up and told me that he felt great and he bought a little farm and was going to live off the land on this little island he was at. He called his wife and asked her to sell the house and come join him. A few months later his wife moved there to join him and they lived happily ever after.
So what is the moral of this story?
How the hell should I know..LOLOL