HOLDING OPEN AUDITIONS this month for new Bay Area band forming.

All players, songwriters, singers, music lovers welcome to apply. Experienced players/performers preferred but happy to see all levels and ages.
Bring resume, song demos or notebook, your instrument(s)/gear to play sample song, or send me your demo CD/MP3s w/3 songs.

MUST LIVE IN AND BE ABLE TO GIG THROUGHOUT SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA.
I don't wanna hear any "But I can't drive to Berkeley/Lafayette/Oakland/San Jose/Antioch" whining. Savvy? OK. We'll work together on carpools/BART etc but you MUST BE WILLING to go where the gigs are. I live in Danville. As of today rehearsals will be at my home. (May eventually rotate between here, Concord, & Lafayette.)

Email me at lindasings4u at gmail for more info.

Slots FILLED:
Lead Vocal
Bass
Drummer
1 Guitarist
some backing vox

NEED MOST:
keys w/experience
more guitars
Musical Excellence
Promoters
Manager(s)
Street Teamers
COMMITMENT

My vision for this covers + originals band is to take us as far as we can go. I want to see a larger operation Fleetwood Mac band size in numbers (9-12 regulars), so if 1 or 2 can't make a gig here or there, the rest of us can hold it together. We will play most genres but not likely any rap or country (because I can't rap) (and too much country melts my brain). Classic songs to new artists and worthy original material.

Rehearsals/Jams/Songwriting sessions to begin mid-August after auditions finalized & group can hammer out regular weekly schedule. Goal to play out 3-4 x week. Any pay/tips to be divided evenly among performers playing the gig. Songwriting credits to be divided evenly between all members contributing to individual tracks.

I am dead serious. This has been my Dream for some time, and I am ready to build it and make this happen!!
Thanks!

Linda

Last edited by Linda Sings; 07/09/13 07:49 PM.