A few of you I communicate with here may know that I also write books, and want to make mention of my new book. JUDAS TIMES SEVEN, published by AuthorHouse, is a story of greed, betrayal and jealousy set in the modern workplace where office politics and political correctness trump reason; where petty jealousies can and do lead to real-world consequences.

In story Bruce, the male lead, is glad to be back working after a period of disability. At first he thinks little of Janice, his lead person on the job and the story's female lead. But during a slow period in what is normally a pressured environment, she shows a sunnier side which he becomes quite fond of. Sensing that she is equally attracted to him, he chooses to come clean. But this produces stressful conditions on the job when the working relationship crashes. Behind the scenes a cadre of seven people successfully plot his ouster.

JUDAS TIMES SEVEN is avaialbe through www.authorhouse.com and www.amazon.com. A "must read" for anyone concerned with restoring a sense of fairness to the workplace, where the concept of innocent until proven guilty does not apply.