Thanks Nigel I had a quick play around....it seems a bit complicated to get to know....with me not being used to stomp pedals and knowing exactly what the presets offer but seems pretty neat for what it does. I get the impression that the USB facility is not that great as the stuff I have already offers more is more sophisticated and easier to use. For live situations I think this pedal unit will allow me to change volume and FX settings plus kill FX without going to the mixing desk.....it means I can now perform better without a sound guy. One question..... is it better to plug mic straight into pedal then send the mix or use the pedal as an FX insert. I use radio mics sometimes an Audio Technica and other times a Beta58 also I just purchased a Beyerdynamic which I like? There is a facility for mic modelling which sounds good if it works. Using proprietary algorithms, DigiTech engineering built precise models of a variety of popular microphones. This technology allows you to make a composite microphone model by removing the
characteristics of a typical dynamic or condenser mic and adding the characteristics of the desired microphone sound.