Hi Everyone,

I was listening to each song from the beginning a week or two ago and was writing down comments to post about each one (there wasn’t this many songs then). Anyway I got sidetracked and then pneumonia and I lost my list! I remember Linda’s haircut song, that Colin had a song and Jen (who brought me here). Um Glynda had a song now I’m looking back and cheating, lol Joe did pole dancing for Jesus. Anyway they were all very good, hats off to you folks for having the courage to do this, I would have to be drunk and I don’t drink anymore.

Then I got to Mike Caro’s song!!! It was a show stopper!! “I’m like Brooklyn” I listened; I don’t know how many times, Googled him and listened to EVERY song I could find! Wow was that a hit song? If not you should be pitching that song! I had my husband listen, and he didn’t want to, but he loved it too. When I hear a song like that and it’s not on the radio making money I just scratch my head in confusion.

Mike I read that it’s an older song BUT it could easily fit on the radio I don’t care how old it is, some things never change. Am I wrong? Do you think that it’s dated? I’m listening again. I just can’t tell you how great this song is. Here is the thing, when it first starts; the beat is so great that I know right off I’m going to love it! I can only think of one other song right off the top of my head that I felt that way about and the 1st time I heard it, I KNEW it would be a hit. It’s a country song “A little more country than that”. The music told me instantly that it was a great song.

Mike, Mike, Mike this is a hit song if I’ve ever heard one. I know you sing it great but I’m sure there are people that would love to record and perform this song. Maybe it was a hit and I wasn’t listening to the radio or the right channel? Anyway you know better than I do, I really am just plain folks but I had to tell you what I think of this wonderful song!!! And the video, all those guitars I’m green with envy! And you can play all of them. When I watch you I feel like I’ve wasted my whole life! I’m learning guitar now but I don’t have anyone to play with so I’m sure I’m teaching myself bad habits, lol. Sorry I got carried away.

Anyway cheers to all of you and I’ll try to keep caught up on all the new post. smile

Dottie

Last edited by Dottie; 10/14/11 12:42 PM.