Where to begin. Havnt been playing for awhile but getting very involved in indie film projects as well as writing a couple of screenplays and a commercial that was actually produced as a project. I was the Emcee for the St Pete Times for three evenings of auditions and will be a judge at Henando/Pasco Has Talent Finale' it is this Saturday evening 7:30 pm at Pasco/Hernando Community College performing arts center. In the a.m. Sat I will be in a commercial for an insurance company then this Wednesday evening I will attend the monthly board meeting for the Tampa Chapter of the Florida Motion Picture and Telvision Asociation (FMPTA).
I have been, these past few weeks considering putting togeather a musical group around some of the growing number of songs I do sing and play to and am on the look out for a bass player and a lead player to satrt with, I think I have a drummer. The more versatile the better. I'm talking with a couple of folks now so if you want to kick around some ideas just e-mail me and I'll call you or call me if you have the #.
Keep Strummin' Al
www.aandrproductions.com
www.reverbnation.com/alalvarez
www.nowcasting.com/alralvarez