Hi Brian.

As of just a few minutes ago, I have completed 3 of the 4 categories assigned to me. But I've noticed, and you did mention, that even when you think you're done, new albums are still being added. Will this go on indefintely? I ask because I don't want to ignore any albums by not checking back.

Also, to comment on some of the problems that people have experienced, I found in one of my categories, where it said there were X number of albums remaining, many of them already showed COMPLETED with a date in January or February. And I know I wasn't the one who completed them. I can listen to them, but can't rate the album or songs. Haven't heard of this being mentioned before.

Also, today is the first time I've noticed, with albums I didn't know had been added, that many of the genres had been changed like you said. But a lot of them had been changed to genres that didn't even make sense, at least to me. If I liked a song, I took the liberty of changing the genre back so I could rate it, but I'm sure I passed on some good stuff because there were so many that had been screwed with.

All in all, I've really enjoyed doing this. Thanks for letting me be a part.

Greg

If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding.