Tammy,

Those might have only come up a few times for you, but for someone else, it could be an entirely different mix where YOUR song comes up the most and others don't come up at all. That's called Random. If you were the ONLY voter, then there might be a pattern, but even in a slow category with few voters, any two will have different results.

When I have tracked it in the past, I've found it to be very balanced with a couple ahead and a couple short. When I've gotten through an entire category, I've found that every single combination has come up the same number of times. Unless you can vote on EVERY combination, you'll never have matching results for all the entries. You know this, yet you still get frustrated when the numbers aren't even. You already know the system is honest and fair otherwise you could not have won last month right? You didn't cheat right? So therefore it had to be a fair system where you won because others voted you that way. And you did well in the finals too. A system isn't honest one month and dishonest the next just because you liked last months results better or worse. It's the same system.

Brian

Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney