I had something else to bring up that I think could be improved on OurStage, actually. What do you guys think? Brian, maybe you would consider bringing this up with the staff?

I'd really like to see a public list of the people who are getting selected for all those various industry prizes offered each month. I think anyone making it to the finals would really benefit from seeing that information! Neither Andrew nor I were contacted despite having been in the top 3 for March. I'm not complaining, but it does seem as though the sponsor companies could theoretically get away with not following through.

Along with my cash prize last month, I was supposed to receive a wardrobe of clothing from a company called BC Ethic. When I hadn't heard from them after a couple weeks, I decided to give them a call myself to see what was up (also because they only do male clothing, and I'm a gal). The people I spoke with over the phone hadn't even heard of OurStage, and they connected me to an answering machine. I left a message to the company CEO, but he never returned my call.

Granted, I DID eventually tell Gloria Utzig from OurStage that I would rather defer the wardrobe prize to a high-ranking band that could actually get use out of it, since I don't wear grungy mens clothes. wink But I still never heard back, so it just seems a little fishy that they never got in touch...

Also, on a side note, Andrew still hasn't received his gift card for winning the Techno channel prize. Maybe things are just very slow?