Any of you guys ever check your wife for ticks? I have, many times. We did a lot of camping early in our "courtin'" days, it was a wonderful, necessary excuse to be very intimate. If a new bride was a shy little wildflower, as my baby was, she'd want to turn out the lantern and snuggle in the sleeping bag. As youngsters, lots of ladies are teasers while us guys are explorers.

"Come on, baby," I'd frown, looking for excuses, "it's warm under this sleeping bag."

"Uh uh, honey, I get a chill, just cuddle here next to me."

"OOH, baby, looka this! I think I got a tick! How'd it get way down there?"

"Aaaah. Honey, don't say that, I'm itchy all over!!"

"Well there's another one. These must be the one's that are immune to OFF."

She'd squirm and rustle under the blue L.L.Bean bag with the red paisley (honest to God...it was paisley) lining. "Honey," she'd say, "Can you check me."

I'd light the candle in the tent lantern and gently caress her skin in the flickering glow, making sure I didn't leave out the tiniest bit of surface.

Brad Paisley's "Ticks." It made me laugh and it made me remember. What a great song!

You've got to know your limitations. I don't know what your limitations are. I found out what mine were when I was twelve. I found out that there weren't too many limitations, if I did it my way. -Johnny Cash

It's only music.
-niteshift

Mike Dunbar Music