Help with booking,

My name is Justin Lamoureux of Midwest Dilemma, touring singer/songwriter. I am based in Omaha, NE and wrapping up dates on my tour late July and early August. Below is a link to my photo and my bio... You can go to www.myspace.com/midwestdilemma to hear a tunes (49'r is getting alot of plays).

The date that I need is MONDAY, JULY 25TH. Let me know if you have any suggestions for venues, local artists, or promoters that can help me in the area.

OTHER DATES ON MY GOING TO CANADA AND BACK TOUR:

07/21/2005 09:00 PM - hi-dive [Edit] [Delete]
7 South Broadway, Denver, CO 80223,US - $5 | 21+
Midwest Dilemma with Gann Matthews and Roger Green
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
07/22/2005 07:00 PM - Caffè Sole [Edit] [Delete]
637 South Broadway Street, Suite R, Boulder, CO 80305,US - FREE | All Ages
Midwest Dilemma
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
07/23/2005 08:00 PM - Coal Creek Coffee Company [Edit] [Delete]
110 Grand Ave, Laramie, WY 82070,US - FREE | All Ages
Midwest Dilemma
07/24/2005 07:00 PM - Mo's Neighborhood Grill [Edit] [Delete]
358 S West Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101,US - FREE | All Ages
Midwest Dilemma with Caulfield
07/26/2005 09:00 PM - Ash Street Saloon [Edit] [Delete]
225 SW Ash Street, Portland, OR 97204,US - FREE | 21+
Midwest Dilemma with Casey Hurt and more TBA
07/29/2005 09:00 PM - BLIM [Edit] [Delete]
.....600-23 W Pender Street, Vancouver, BC, V6B 6E3,CA - $7 | All Ages
Midwest Dilemma with Sean Wesley Wood, Raccoon Midnight, and From Canada
07/31/2005 09:00 PM - Coner Byrne Pub [Edit] [Delete]
5140 Ballard Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107,US - $5 | 21+
Midwest Dilemma with Toy Tractor and Ken Blackwood

PHOTO:
http://www.midwestdilemma.com/midwestdilemma/pictures/justin_mn.jpg

BIO:
Born and raised in the Heartland, Justin Lamoureux has much to tell about his life and experiences growing up in the Midwest. At an early age Justin's father, a 30-year veteran railroader and singer/songwriter helped influence his journey and life as a musician.

Not until after his early twenties did Lamoureux find his own voice and simplistic approach to songwriting. Many of his songs originated from inspiration found in the weather, relationships, geography and situations that sometimes hit close to home. But don't confuse the word simplistic with boring. Justin puts it all on the line with his intense stage presence and explosive style revealing urgency for honest emotion.

In mid-2002 Midwest Dilemma was introduced by Lamoureux as a concept that would take shape through writing and recording. Midwest Dilemma has logged thousands of miles throughout the country sharing the stage with artists such as Jesse Malin, Kathleen Edwards, Kid Dakota and country legend, Malcolm Holcombe.

WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT MIDWEST DILEMMA:

"...confident, riveting stage presence, thanks in part to soulful, autobiographical lyrics."
- Kathy Hughes, The Omaha Pulp

"Fans of thoughtful, songwriting-driven music will love Midwest Dilemma"
- Rae Licari, the gateway

"In a world where some of our most prolific lyricists seem to enjoy concealing their message behind artfully crafted metaphors and delicate symbolism, it can, at times, be refreshing to hear a writer lay it all out on the line with no pretension."
- Jesse Stanek, The Reader

"A chaotic wave of simplicity and emotion at its finest... down to earth songs that take you to other places."
- Matt Reed, Long Island, New York

"Midwest Dilemma is very laid back, but potent enough to erupt a stronger heart beat."
- Melissa Kucirek, Clarkson College

For additional information and audio samples please visit www.myspace.com/midwestdilemma.

thanks for you help and support!

Sincerely,

Justin P. Lamoureux
Singer/Songwriter
(402) 968-4978
justinpl@hotmail.com
www.midwestdilemma.com