Originally Posted by JAPOV
As I mentioned before, Americans are now torn between the Biblical "ideal" of freedom that our forefathers wrote into our Constitution, and the modern day capitalist ideology. Some people sadly believe that governance is all about profit and economic influence... that is very self serving and short sighted. There aren’t enough resources on the face of this planet to cover the $190 trillion of global debt we’re in. Don’t you see? Our greed and profit driven ideologies have outgrown the tangible reality of life. Ultimately, instead of simply giving God credit for all he has provided freely, we have chosen to enslave each other in the name of profit. "Cain and Abel" ring any bells?

No man is perfect and Trump is no exception, but he did keep his promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and move our embassy there; giving Israel all the authority and recognition it needs to legitimately defend itself and be the true stabilizing influence in the middle east that we never could be. That alone speaks volumes to me, personally... but then, I'm a Christian.

I agree our Christian values have disappeared. But there is no way in GOD's mighty name you can talk God and Trump in the same sentence. I mean do you see God in Trumps actions? Aren't deeds more important than words? Three marriages, ok, I dont care how many times he's been married, but Christians seem to, but no problem with Trump...

Lets face it. Here is why Trump is President today:
1. Nobody strong enough on the Dem side
2. White Middle Class people tired of the minorities getting assistance, and the rich getting tax breaks, but nothing for them. (he saw this)

We talk about spending, if your liberal you spend it on welfare, if your republican you spend it on warfare

I mean it doesnt help anything.

In theory, I agree with Trump, but I dont trust him, that's my problem. From Miss America Pageants and The Apprentice to President of the US?

He says alot of things I agree with, but why he says these things.....

Last edited by Fdemetrio; 01/25/20 03:28 PM.