Originally Posted by Brian Austin Whitney

The world has changed. There is no reason to fork over a grand unless you have a grand to waste and you like what you get for the money. A great demo is not getting you anywhere unless you already have the connections you need to get a decision maker to WANT to hear your song and WANT to help you based on your already established relationship. They are not helping strangers no matter how amazing your song is. If you truly have something great, they will just take your idea, rewrite it and put it on in their own name and life goes on. People need to stop wasting their money on stuff that really didn't work much even decades ago and is a joke today.

The truth can be brutal, but it's always refreshing to see.

I remember other sites (dream churners) where people would be parroting all of this..."Nashville is a family. Everybody looks out for everybody and they all want is for your success." I remember thinking to myself..."What a load of complete crap."

Back in my troll days, I would enjoy making it clear that I felt that way and quickly be dismissed as a heretic and deluded fool.

Like I said...in a world that is 85 percent crap, the truth always looks good to me.