I toured non stop for over 3 decades playing a different town nearly every night meeting hundreds of people at each stop. Played in 48 States and over 30 countries. I loved it and the stories that accumulated, but I didn't drink or do drugs so it didn't take a toll on me except for all the bad food eaten along the way. If you love being around the most diverse (to the extremes of the word) people in the world and are non judgmental, it was a blast. Tough to keep a relationship unless you tour together which I ended up doing and which eventually slowed me down but that's life. And now we have so many memories to share into old age. I only wish we'd had camera phones and camera videos so I could have captured more of it. We saw amazing things and people, but often someone has to spark my memory or it is lost to time. But in the end, we're ALL lost to time so it's the way of things. In 20 years very few of us will have existed at all beyond some statistic kept by some historian. Life is quite random so be kind. That's all you can really do in the end.

Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney