Well Kevinism,

I am going to start off by saying this is a great song construction-wise, right off the bat, with an incredibly powerful hook and title. It is totally and completely Peter Gabriel is what it is. And I say that with the highest compliment. I can't think of too much I would change in the bed.

As for the vocals, they are totally fine the way they are, but the song is so good you may want to experiment with different approaches and takes on the vocals and just have fun with it and see what happens. There MAY be a different vocal take that would give more goosebumps, don't know for sure, but I suspect there is. The song is worth it. If I were doing this song, I would listen to Peter Gabriel for like four hours and then try and tap into that crazy place of passion he goes to in his vocals, throwing all caution to the wind. That is, I would urge you to experiment with alternate vocal takes because the set up for this song is crazy good.

Also, if you really want to push this over the edge, add a little inverse plate reverb to those drums and you will be off to the races man.

smile

I love this. Just a few productions ideas. Keep up the great work.

David Snyder, Composer, Author
Singer-Songwriter, Producer
Regional Chapter Coordinator, NSAI
www.davidsnydermusic.com
www.reverbnation.com/davidpsnyder