Perry,

I don't want to "out" someone who may be innocent of doing anything wrong. From people having passed away (8 already) to the uselessness of email and social media to communicate (right now the average read rate industry wide of legit (as opposed to spam) email even being opened in 24%. JPF (who I bummed out about frankly) is twice as good with 49% of members opening our emails. But that still means we totally miss 50% on any issue. And of those that OPEN an email, rarely does anything read more than a paragraph. Usually they see the first point, fill in the blanks in their head about what the rest must say, and act accordingly. It's sad. It also explains that even when people respond to a request, only half of the half who respond follow even the most simplistic instructions. It's not just us, we're doing twice as good as the world, but even that makes it impossible to operate when we need nearly 100% compliance to make things happen on a shoestring budget using only volunteers.

We'll keep trying, but time keeps rushing by. I can only do what I can do.

Brian

Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@aol.com

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney