My first guitar I got when I was 7 and I still have it although it is down south and battered and unplayable. My second guitar, I had for a bit and then gave away. My third guitar, Denver, is a classical 12-string which was given to me for nothing and I still have. My fourth guitar, Leo, currently has a pickup on it (which I got years ago). My 5th guitar, I gave away. My 6th guitar, I also gave away. My seventh guitar, Dolly, is a Hudson 6-string, and I just added to the collection as I now have an electro-acoustic bass which I have decided to call Bowmartin (which is a mashup between the surnames of Ronnie Bowman and Apostle Paul Martin) and I gave got Bowmartin right in front of me and I said in another thread what I want my ninth guitar to be (I'll have to double up with names because it would be called Carter, like my fiddle), and I also believe that Bowmartin is the only electro-acoustic instrument I have in my collection because everything else I have is acoustic aside from that chord organ which sounds like a computer when it is plugged in.